~Something Filled With Wonder~

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Darla Darling

~Something Filled With Wonder~

Post by Darla Darling »

With me being a HUGE 'Alice In Wonderland' fanatic, I try to push the boundaries with my imagination as much as possible! What is life, if it is lived in a box? Be daring, be fun and energetic, and always live life to the fullest! I love roleplaying, and cosplay! To engage in a world of fantasy is a dream like no other! Not even a newspaper is: cut, dry, black, and white anymore; So, explore those good wholesome fantasies! Except, this time... with a twist!
NannyBrenda

Re: ~Something Filled With Wonder~

Post by NannyBrenda »

Life can be a bit plodding and dull, dear, it's good to actively work on making sure it's more enjoyable! You keep right on doing what you are doing!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohh I agree whole heartedly! Live life to the fullest and try to enjoy every minute. And when life gets dull...escape into role play and make it exciting 😉
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Absolutely know that your mind must be present in order for you to enjoy the greatest experiences that exist and that is when you chat with a mommy and roleplay you will discover that it is one of the best experiences that you ever had.