Come and Let Me Dress You Up

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
Dommy Scarlet

Come and Let Me Dress You Up

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

My little sissy, come and let me dress you up. I will make you look so very pretty in your pink lacy bra and matching pink lacy panty. You will feel so beautiful in your pretty undies and then I will dress you up in a pretty pink frilly dress. I won't forget your makeup and your hair all done in ponytails will make you look so sweet. Your little pretty ankle socks and matching pink mary jane shoes will look so good on you. Come on and let Dommy Mommy Scarlet make you into the sissy princess baby that you were meant to be.
roch879

Re: Come and Let Me Dress You Up

Post by roch879 »

I can only hope the dress hides the diapers :p
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Rocha, of course the dress will hide the diapers when mommies dress you up. Don't you worry, pretty little princess, us mommies will be happy to take care of you.
ashley120

Post by ashley120 »

HI Mommy -
I love dressing up in the frilliest pink dresses, petticoats, panties and blond wigs and would love to have you submit to you to have you take me through my SPH needs, my love for crossdressing, my increasing sissyish actions and needs...Hugs Ashley
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

ashley120 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:55 am HI Mommy -
I love dressing up in the frilliest pink dresses, petticoats, panties and blond wigs and would love to have you submit to you to have you take me through my SPH needs, my love for crossdressing, my increasing sissyish actions and needs...Hugs Ashley
Do you curtsy, dear? Any good sissy should know how to curtsy!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
ashley120

Post by ashley120 »

Dear NannyBrenda -
Yes I do know how to curtsy. And walk in heels. And kiss a man. (blush)
Hugs, Sissy Ashley
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

ashley120 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:48 am Dear NannyBrenda -
Yes I do know how to curtsy. And walk in heels. And kiss a man. (blush)
Hugs, Sissy Ashley
Dear Sissy Ashley, all of that sounds absolutely lovely, and they are some very important skills for a sissy to have. You should be sure to practice them as often as possible (especially the things that make you blush). :wink:
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!