Diapers??

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
mommyybarb

Diapers??

Post by mommyybarb »

Lately I have found that it has been a nice change to put those cute little bottoms in cloth diapers instead of disposable. The diaper pins you can find are just so cute, and they are much more cost friendly as we get to just wash and reuse the diapers instead of throwing them away with every diaper change! What do you all prefer? Babies feel free to chime in on how one vs the other feels
MommyJackie13

Re: Diapers??

Post by MommyJackie13 »

What I love most about cloth diapers is picking out the cutest plastic pants for my babies to wear over them! The diaper pins are super adorable too, do you have a favorite set? Lately I've been especially enjoying putting cloth diapers inside of disposables too, to make it so thick that baby has to crawl!
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

mommy jackie is so right luv my dipeys with pink minnie mouse pins and clear pwastic pants so mommy can see my wetties or when my dipey gets puffed out from a big poopy...😊
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

Oooh Jackie, plastic pants do add extra crinkle! And doubling up on diapers is a favorite pastime of mine ;) Watching those diapers get extra thick and saggy while baby tries to waddle around is too cute. As far as diaper pins go, I found a cute set with teeny little whales on the ends to make for a cute addition!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Aw little whales sound so very cute! And extra appropriate given how often those diaper pants become a flood situation!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Cloth are diapers are better, but they don't beat disposable for any trips away from home for more than a few hours!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I love how comfy a cloth diaper feels on my bottom. Its very loving comforting seeing mommy with safety pins trying to pin them on my cloth diapee. Though I do love all the cute patterns and prints on disposable diapers when the prints are really babyish it sinks me down deeper and deeper into little headspace. I like both very much but prefer disposable diapers.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:59 am I love how comfy a cloth diaper feels on my bottom. Its very loving comforting seeing mommy with safety pins trying to pin them on my cloth diapee. Though I do love all the cute patterns and prints on disposable diapers when the prints are really babyish it sinks me down deeper and deeper into little headspace. I like both very much but prefer disposable diapers.
Did you know that cloth diapers can come in babyish print too? Some of them are pretty darn cute! http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?item=793
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Thank you for the suggestions!!! They look so cute!!! Especially the marvel themed ones.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I also like to give my naughty babies the chores of having to wash their soiled cloth diapers so they can experience how much harder it is instead of using disposable ones.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I absolutely love to do the same thing as well, Tawny. There is something about having a baby wash his or her own diapers where they are up close and personal with all the pee and the poop that came out of their little bottoms.