Pro fur vs anti fur

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Lacy
Mommy

Pro fur vs anti fur

Post by Lacy »

Just wondering if we have any babyfurs or regular furries in the forum. I myself like to be a babyfur kitten on ocassion. I find that in the furry/plushie world, babyfurs are not yet very accepted. but in the ab/dl wotld most of the time babyfurs are readily accepted even if not necessarily understood. Just wondering what you folks think.
love, Lacy
roch879

Post by roch879 »

Yeah i think babyfur is something that isnt readily accepted yet. though i think it is about what ab/dl was a few years ago. Im just starting to learn about being a babyfur and i just love being a cute cuddly kitten!
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

hmmm this is an interesting topic. I don't know much about furries. But I love kitties! I think both Lacy and Rach would make a cute couple of kitties. :wink:
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Yeah I have seen that too Lacy. I go on alot of anime sites. Alot of furries are also into anime. And I noticed that sometimes they look down on babyfurs. Which I thought was really odd. Being that furries are as misunderstood as abies. Hopefully that will change soon.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

MommyJosie wrote:I go on alot of anime sites. Alot of furries are also into anime.
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I avoid a site like Fox Tales Times. I registered there when I was a teen baby and, not that I particularly needed any help with coping or anything, but if I did then that site really wouldn't have helped. It was a site for anime more than it was for infantilism and I really, really can't stand anime (or its fans). All I'm saying is that I don't think it should advertise itself as being an AB/DL/TB/Furry ABDL community when it's really only accepting if you're an anime fan.

Anyway, on-topic, I have a friend online who's a furry and she also happens to be one of the few people I've told I'm an AB. Which she didn't accept at first (and I still get the feeling she avoids talking about it) but she has friends who are furries and sought to educate me about them too.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Lacy, it isn't something I know very much about. I am not against it that's for sure. My thought is if it makes you happy, and doesn't hurt anyone then why not. :wink: I do think it is bad in small group of misunderstood people to pick and choose who is allowed to participate b/c of other orientations or whatever. One things for sure, you are all welcome here.
babysuzy

pro fur

Post by babysuzy »

Hi Lacy

I am definitely pro fur. I have been an AB most of my life (since before it really had a name, or the existence of the internet). It has always been a source of solace to escape to the baby world. I can only imagine that furries feel the same. So a baby fur gets the best of both worlds. Besides one thing i really love is to brush long beautiful hair on a babygirl, or mommy. Having a baby fur to play with is just that much more brushing to enjoy. giggle. Keep that fur clean and stay away from the catnip.

babysuzy
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

Thank you Scarlet, I definetly feel welcomed here. And babysuzy I would love for you to brush this little kitty kat sometime. I have made a profile over at diaperspace too and checked out the chat. I got one person kind of making fun of furries, but other than that people were very accepting.
love, Lacy
Dommy Scarlet

Re: Pro fur vs anti fur

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Everyone is welcome here so don't hesitate to jump on in and join the conversation, just remember to be respectful to each other.