walk with me

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
lily

walk with me

Post by lily »

come my little one lets take a walk and see what we can find along the way never know we might see i know your eyes are filled with the wonders of learning new things

lily
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

I am not a little one but i bet you could teach and show lots of things with your creative mind.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

I love rediscovering things with a little one by my side - they see things with such innocence and wonder, it's like seeing it for the very first time again.

Gina
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Awww this is really sweet, I vurped a little. Kidding, no seriously, this is very sweet :)

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Lily, you are such a creative writer!
I love reading your posts! :D

In just that short paragraph, my minds eye caught a glimpse of baby Marty as a toddler, dresed in baby coveralls, my diapers and rubber pants bulging out my bottom, as we hold hands and walk through a field of flowers.

I look up at you, and take another step, as you hold my hand in yours, and you lead me to a flower. As my small hands touch it's softness, and my eyes are filled with wonder, you smile at me, and I know that everything is right in the world. I feel so safe with my hand in yours, as we take a few more steps and look at more flowers.

A pretty flower catches my eye, and I try to taste it, as slobber runs down my chin.

"Silly baby." You say with a smile, taking the flower out of my mouth.

"Babies don't eat flowers. No they don't."

At this point, you detect a familuar odor wafting up from my pants.

"Shooo-wee! Are you tooting?"

You bring your nose closer to my bottom and sniff. When you realize its a poopy diaper, you smile and playfully say, "Uh. oh, I think somebody just messed their britches.
Yeah, I think somebody needs a diaper change."

You then take me by the hand and lead me back to the house for a diaper change. I look back at all the pretty flowers swaying in the breeze, and stop for a momment.

"Come on, let's go home, somebody needs a diaper change.
Somebody just pooped their pants."

As we begin walking back, with my little hand in yours, and a pungent aroma in my pants, you smile at me with a wrinkled-up nose, and I know that everything is right in the world. :D

And I wonder to myself..... "Who is this 'somebody' she keeps talking about?" :lol:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
NannyBrenda

Re: walk with me

Post by NannyBrenda »

Such lovely imagery! I could practically feel the wind on my face and your hand squeezing mine. ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!