Hello Mommy from baby

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
WithoutMommy

Hello Mommy from baby

Post by WithoutMommy »

Hi Mommys,

So I'm going to introduce myself to you. My name is Martin, I am 33 years old. I work in the area of security and protection.I come from an old continent - Europe. More precisely, it is Slovakia. It's a pity that you are so far away, moms, I would like to entrust some of her to her shackles in time ... never had a diaper or my mom, but I like the idea. I imagine my mother's supremacy and my forced helplessness. Voluntarily - forcibly submit to the ideas and tastes of his mother. Handcuffs, straps, locking gloves, locking pacifier, and maybe an anal plug. By the way... I am excited about the irritation of the nipples, whether with nails, but teeth I have a long beard 😜

I send a lot of heart kisses and hugs😘😘😘😘
NannyBrenda

Re: Hello Mommy from baby

Post by NannyBrenda »

What Mommy wants is what Mommy gets, is that right? That's the very best thing, sweetie, and I'm glad to see that you know that! You'd be a good boy for Mommy, wouldn't you? :wink:
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohhh mommy would have so much fun with you! You are a very good boy for mommy and when ur not mommy definitely has the means to punish u hehe.
All the mommies here welcome u and hope u enjoy all the phoneamommy site has to offer 😉
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Welcome to phoneamommy - we are so happy that you are here. Tell us about yourself and we will be so happy to talk with you.
dommylondon

Post by dommylondon »

Where are the little ones that need a nanny to take care of them in my own special way when mommy and daddy run off for the day to work and leave us all alone to do naughty things?
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Babies that are new here and babies that are old here, say hello and introduce yourselves so we can find out all about you and the things that you like to do.