Sooo Scary!

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Staceymadison3

Sooo Scary!

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Omg!! So I was out with mommy and we went to a haunted house. It was so scary looking and sounding. Ghosts and monsters everywhere and inside there was spooky music and vampires and werewolves. I was so scared I peed myself, luckily mommy had me in a nice thick diaper. By the time we got to the end I was soaked lol 😝 πŸ’¦
Sissy Baby

Re: Sooo Scary!

Post by Sissy Baby »

mmmmm....πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒπŸ˜...tami so wanna go trick or treating wif stacey...da two of us holdin mommy hands n then when we back to mommys house n sort out our treats...ooooh tami just imagine...πŸ«πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ‘ΏπŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

And what would your Halloween costume, Sissy Baby? It wouldn't involve anything girly, would it? ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohh sounds like a good wet time hehe and I bet tami will b a pretty little princess πŸ‘Έ
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

mmm...yes tami b whateva mommy brenda n mommy candy want tami ta b ... tami luv ta b the mommies princess an at their command ..mmmm...🀀🀀😈...cum n get me mommies ur sissy bitch awaits...🀀🀀...mmmm..yesss..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸ’‹πŸ’‹