Turkey Day

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Staceymadison3

Turkey Day

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Omg! I am so excited for Turkey ๐Ÿฆƒ Day ๐Ÿ˜‹ I get to help mommy make all the yummy food and then get everything ready and decorated for the big day. My favorite is the mashed potatoes and gravy, sometimes I make a big mess when I eat them ๐Ÿ˜
But thatโ€™s ok cuz afterwards, mommy will give me a warm bubble bath and clean me all up yay!! ๐Ÿ›
Sissy Baby

Re: Turkey Day

Post by Sissy Baby »

mmmm...tami luv turkey day ..n tami b a total mess afta dinner n specially da cranberries...oooooh mommy can haf bof her girls in a warm bubble baff..n tami bring her *special* tub toys...hope mommy don't catch us...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ›€๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆƒ
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Hehe oh thereโ€™s no getting anything past mommy ๐Ÿ˜‰ Mommy will b watching u 2 in the bath as u play ๐Ÿ˜‹Make sure u get in there nice and deep mmmm
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰...he he tami find awl da nooks n crannies on unsuspecting Stacey...mmm...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคค
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

candymadison14 wrote: โ†‘Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:05 am Hehe oh thereโ€™s no getting anything past mommy ๐Ÿ˜‰ Mommy will b watching u 2 in the bath as u play ๐Ÿ˜‹Make sure u get in there nice and deep mmmm
Candy, I think Sissy Baby is wanting to be extra naughty! But I can't say that's all that terribly surprising. :wink: :lol:
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!