Mommy’s New Year Resolution

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
candymadison14

Mommy’s New Year Resolution

Post by candymadison14 »

This year mommy has decided that the best New Years Resolution is to enjoy abdl life to the fullest. To embrace our little side and to enjoy all the little things in life. Mommy never tires of taking care of her adult babies and being the best mommy possible. Mommy will take care of all ur needs and desires. Mommy will make ur dreams of being a diapered baby come true.
Staceymadison3

Re: Mommy’s New Year Resolution

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Oh that sounds great Mommy Candy. I just love being a diaper girl ❤️ And there’s nothing better than little time with mommy 🥰
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Staceymadison3 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:02 pm Oh that sounds great Mommy Candy. I just love being a diaper girl ❤️ And there’s nothing better than little time with mommy 🥰
Time with mommy is better than anything (except for time spent with baby!), time spent in your diapers is not too far behind, I'm sure. :wink: :D
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohh mommy agrees whole heartedly with Aunt Brenda. There’s nothing better than mommy/little time and being in diapers is an added bonus!