Tuck me in

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Staceymadison3

Tuck me in

Post by Staceymadison3 »

I would love for someone to hold me, rock me to sleep and then lay me down and tuck me into my warm soft bed… would anyone like to give me cuddles before nini time? Pleassseee 😍
Sissy Baby

Re: Tuck me in

Post by Sissy Baby »

Ooooh Tami right here Stacey for u n tuck u in but afta Tami crawl in bed with u, like girls sleep over,😉 an that where the naughty begin 👿 💦 hope mommy don't catch her naughty giggling girls...🤗😘💕🍼🐻😴
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sissy Baby wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:53 pm Ooooh Tami right here Stacey for u n tuck u in but afta Tami crawl in bed with u, like girls sleep over,😉 an that where the naughty begin 👿 💦 hope mommy don't catch her naughty giggling girls...🤗😘💕🍼🐻😴
How could Mommy not hear all that giggling and moaning, hmm? Neither of you girls can stay quite during your naughty little games!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh my, all that giggling can certainly b heard throughout the house… such naughty little girls tsk tsk 😉 hehe
Staceymadison3

Post by Staceymadison3 »

*giggles*
I just love play time before bed 😉
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh I’m sure u do silly girl. There’s nothing more relaxing then a good “time” right before bed. Helps baby fall asleep faster, that’s for sure lol 😝 😉