Smoking with Aunty Claire

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
SmokingChild

Smoking with Aunty Claire

Post by SmokingChild »

Smoking With Aunty Claire...yes it was so cozy snuggled into her lap...the heater glowed the same incandescent orange as her burning cigarette...as I breathed in her smoke...I heard her say:

"Sweetheart, I understand youre uprightness & insecurities and I want to help you...to relax, feel comforted...like me...
I know you're just a little 7 year old boy but I think you need to start smoking like me...I'll help you, teach you, get you addicted,you're own brand..."

Within an hour I sat with Aunty inhaling balls of smoke from my own cigarette deep down into my virginal lungs...my Willie was stiff and I was deeply aroused by the sight of myself, so young, being so understood of my need to smoke. She explained addiction and how wonderful it will feel for me to experience falling rapidly into a deep dependence like her. With just a few days, the little boy in glasses knew he was powerless over his need to smoke, especially when sharing a bath with Aunty Clare, having his hair washed, and smoking as Aunty set his hair in rollers as they smoked together and then touched his erect penis while his hair was drying under her hairdryer.

I'd love to chat about my real life experience as a heavy smoking child and all of the sissy fun I had with aunty.
NannyBrenda

Re: Smoking with Aunty Claire

Post by NannyBrenda »

That is a lovely story, SmokingChild, very sensual! Sounds like Aunty loved you very much.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!