Hello, new potential customer Daddy Augustus here.

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Daddy Augustus

Hello, new potential customer Daddy Augustus here.

Post by Daddy Augustus »

Hello, Everyone.

I'm Augustus; I'm a dominant man who likes submissive women. I joined this forum because there seems to be a very open-minded community here, and a recognition that anything is alright in the world of fantasy.

I like that Phone A Mommy has a good spectrum of Mommy styles from very gentle and nurturing, through firm and strict, all the way up to humiliating, severe, and sadistic. Though I'm not personally interested in submissive roles for me or other men or boys, I feel that I can get some inspiration from the Mommies here and apply those to lessons submissive women.

DD/lg is my favorite dynamic: someday I'd like to live with a real adult submissive little girl. I know the focus here is on babies. There are certainly aspects of adult baby girls that I like, but I also like older ages. I love to praise and reward. I also love to discipline and punish: that can range from merely saying, "Young lady, what did Daddy say?", to Daddy's belt welting up her bare bottom.

More broadly, I'm likely to be fond of a scenario that involves a woman or girl being submissive. For instance, I like "traditional" domestic scenarios where Mommy spanks her daughter, and the Man of the house disciplines both his wife and daughter.

In case you haven't already guessed, I LOVE spanking. I may make a separate post under the spanking category sometime getting into all the details I love about a woman or girl getting a firm correction on her backside.

I know the emphasis on this site is on female authority, but if any of the ladies here at Phone A Mommy are genuinely submissive and want to see if they might like some firm but caring male authority from a customer, I encourage you to respond.

-Daddy Augustus
NannyBrenda

Re: Hello, new potential customer Daddy Augustus here.

Post by NannyBrenda »

I'm not sure that any of the Mommies here are genuinely submissive that way that you prefer, Daddy Augustus, but I know that Stacey and Trisha are good girls that love to have someone dominant taking control of them. I hope that helps you a bit. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Staceymadison3

Re: Hello, new potential customer Daddy Augustus here.

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Oohhh I just love being a good girl for daddy 🥰
And I secretly love spankings, the sting of daddy’s hand on my backside makes my little pussy very wet 💦 mmmmmmm