New Year's Resolution?

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
NannyBrenda

New Year's Resolution?

Post by NannyBrenda »

I'm curious about what resolutions that everyone has for this year? Is it baby-related, or something else? Mine is to get outside a bit more and make sure that there are always enough diapers on hand!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
LittleB

Re: New Year's Resolution?

Post by LittleB »

NannyBrenda wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:05 pm I'm curious about what resolutions that everyone has for this year? Is it baby-related, or something else? Mine is to get outside a bit more and make sure that there are always enough diapers on hand!
I have realized that I was never good at being a man. I was just pretending to be a big boy. I'm really just a big baby that luvs to drool and go potty and make whoopsies in my diapees. I belong in diapers forever and ever. I choose pampers over pussy and I can never go back. I wave bye bye to my big boy life.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:32 am
NannyBrenda wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:05 pm I'm curious about what resolutions that everyone has for this year? Is it baby-related, or something else? Mine is to get outside a bit more and make sure that there are always enough diapers on hand!
I have realized that I was never good at being a man. I was just pretending to be a big boy. I'm really just a big baby that luvs to drool and go potty and make whoopsies in my diapees. I belong in diapers forever and ever. I choose pampers over pussy and I can never go back. I wave bye bye to my big boy life.
It has taken you a bit to finally realize the truth, but it's good that you have! No more boxers or briefs for you, dear, it's pampers over everything! Your big boy life isn't what you need anymore.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

So, how have those New Year's resolutions gone this year? I wasn't consistent all year long, but I have definitely followed through with some of my resolutions. I want to hear about yours!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I haven't been that consistent either. I've realized that im a big strong adult and I don't need diapers. I no longer believe in the whole choosing pampers over pussy, cause its not sustainable.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:42 am I haven't been that consistent either. I've realized that im a big strong adult and I don't need diapers. I no longer believe in the whole choosing pampers over pussy, cause its not sustainable.
Consistent and long-term, no, that can come with its problems. Some play time every now and then for stress relief can be a very good thing, though. ;)
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I've been playing pretend too long but all the grown ups and mommies know that im just a big baby that enjoys my big babyish diapers. Big boy clothes are just my costume that is hiding my real outfit diapees, onesies, toddler/baby shirts, pacifier and 🍼 👶 toys. Right?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:08 pm I've been playing pretend too long but all the grown ups and mommies know that im just a big baby that enjoys my big babyish diapers. Big boy clothes are just my costume that is hiding my real outfit diapees, onesies, toddler/baby shirts, pacifier and 🍼 👶 toys. Right?
That's right, dear. All you are doing when you wear those awful clothes is playing pretend, and everyone that knows you knows that!