I just called Mommy Star and she is great!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
naughtyboyutah

I just called Mommy Star and she is great!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I just wanted to let you know of the wonderful phone call I just had with mommy star. I just loved the minute she started talking to me on the phone. We got right down to business and she gave me a much needed spanking for not having my room clean. She also took the time to lovingly change my wet diaper and she did such a great job doing so. Mommy Star, thanks for being so loving and caring but yet strict enough to spank me when it is much needed. Thanks so much! If you have given thought to calling mommy star, I would recommend her very much so.
roch879

Post by roch879 »

I have to totally agree with you on that! Star is absolutely soooo easy to talk to. Ive talked to her and i was completely at ease.
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

Yes I have learned alot from Mommy Star on how to properly care for babies and she is so easy to chat with. Beautiful, smart and funny. Wow what a package.
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

Mommy Star is so wonderful, I'm glad you had a good time with her :)

Nanny Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

So glad you enjoyed your time with her.It was also really nice to let everyone know how well she took care of you and those naughty habits.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Yes, Star is really good on the phone, she does an exclent job with acting out a phone fantasy. :D

She is one of the best mommies on this site! :D
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Yes I agree with everyone. I really like mommy Star. Me and her have alot in common right down to having Mae West quotes in our sig. :D
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

YAY Mommy Star, I know this mommy rocks the cradles! Woot! Go Star, Go Star, it's your Birthday!

Stacie

P.S. I forgive you for calling me that horrid name, cuz I'm like that lol. Plus I know it was only done in fun...I hope lol. Love ya girl.
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"