Vampire Mommy Star's Halloween Abies

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Mommy Star

Vampire Mommy Star's Halloween Abies

Post by Mommy Star »

Hi abies babies! It is the Halloween season and I would like nothing more than to do some Halloween related role plays. Does anybody have a secret blood filled fantasy? How about a desire to be seduced and diapered by a beautiful vampire?

Come on, I know some of you find it intriguing!

Thoughts?
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Glen

Post by Glen »

hmm.. a sensual Vampire mommy.. now that does give me lots of ideas...

you could even have a twist on the vampire myth.. instead of sucking blood from a person she could suck life (experiences) from them.. and the person could grow younger.. I think you all can guess where that could lead.. hehehe

Could you imagine though a hundreds of years old Vampire who had a fetish for mothering an abie.. stronger than you or I she would be able to man handle us as if we were just a baby. And by drinking our blood she would keep us as weak as a kitten anyway.

Well Star I have to say that this sounds like a fun halloween twist to phoneamommy.
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Thanks Glen, luv. I can always count on you to be sordid with me
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

You two just made my day with this thread ;)

Nanny Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Star,
You already know what a good idea I tihnk that is. :wink: And Glen, what a nice twist to that.In the Halloween spirit I could have fun being a witchy mommy. We are always talking about age regression with magic wands and spells.
Glen

Post by Glen »

hehe.. a witchy mommy.. i like! I am just trying to image what spells you could cast on me.. lol Actually ithink you have already cast one on me.. well phoneamommy has anyway.. I have fallen inlove with all the mommies here :wink:

come to think of it dont you and Stacie have wands already? :roll:

watch out babies.. here comes the mommies who will make you behave.. and if you dont.. well enjoy life as a toad.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

"Witchy Mommy"??? :roll:

Isn't that an old Eagles song from way back in the 1970's? :lol:

Turn us into a Toad Glen????

If mommies have that kind of power, I want to be turned into a diapered 9 month-old who makes potty pants for his mommy every day. :roll:
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

The Eagles love the mommies also I guess.

Star I hope you get lots of vampire calls dear.
PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

Wow Mommy Star, I never really thought of combining Vampires with Mommy/AB roles. I have always been intruged with vampires. All fiction is based on fact. The idea of supernatural/immortal beings is intruging. Of course you have probably guessed that Anne Rice is my favorite author. I love the way she writes her books. They seem very personal and realilistic. I will have to think a little more on a Vampire Mommy. :wink: :twisted:
Glen, great insightfullness, A vampire Mommy that would suck our life away that we had already lived. Ahh, the possibilites. :D
Mommy, I made a big :oops: present :oops: for you.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Oh i want to be a beautiful ghost mommy who comes and takes you back in time to when you were a baby and wants to take care of you. And PottyPants I love Anne Rice to, especially the Mayfair witch trilogy, I fell in love with it.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Glen

Post by Glen »

a ghostly mommy sounds intriguing too...imagine going to sleep one night in a haunted house only to wake up being diapered by loving hands of a ghostly nanny or mommy. You could find yourself trapped by the spectre who believes that you are to be cared for a s a child and continues to play out its role it had in life. ooo so many possibilties :D

btw I also love the Anne Rice novels.. I really enjoyed the first book of the mayfair series. I loved that Micheal would restore old houses and furniture. By detailing the architecture of the period and micheals love for it, made it believeable and really fleshed out the character for me.

I think the reason I enjoy Anne Rice Novels is that she is so good at delving into history and recreating facts to fit into her novels.. it always leaves one questioning... maybe it isnt a fictional novel at all... could it be real?
PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

My thoughts exactly Glen. I haven't read the Mayfair tales yet. I have Lasher and Taltos, but have been putting them off until I read the first. Maybe I'll get it tommorrow, all this talk is making me want to read them. Has anyone read Anne Rice's "The Mummy"? Good read I thought.
Mommy, I made a big :oops: present :oops: for you.
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Wow! What great halloween ideas... so creative. I love Anne Rice as well, and this Mommy has read The Mummy. I hope you all are enjoying the season.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I love Anne Rice too. Especially now that the Vampire books have intersected the Mayfairs. BUT, I just read the Twilight books and I have not been sucked into a world like that since Harry Potter. Oh, how I love it. Has anyone else read it?
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Have any of you read the Slepping Beauty series by Anne Rice? She wrote them under the name A.N. Roquelaure.The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty ,Beauty's Punishment and Beauty's Release .They are erotic novels that involve a world of slavery and bondage. Really intriguing.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

[quote="MommyJosie"]Have any of you read the Slepping Beauty series by Anne Rice? quote]
Hmmmm not the Sleeping Beauty story I tell my sissies I would imagine,
Glen

Post by Glen »

Yes I have heard of them.. I flicked through a few pages of them when I was a teen *blush* but never actually read the whole story. She definitely has some interesting .. um thoughts.. and ideas running through her head at times.. lol.

I think some of the people who visit here may actually enjoy reading them, so if you enjoy the domination and S&M side of things, check them out, if not well maybe Scarlet's version of sleeping beauty would be more to your taste 8) for me I think in this case i will stick with scarlets version.. Anne Rice's erotic novels are a little bit much for my innocent little eyes :lol: :wink:

Btw I too have read the Mummy.. and The Servant of the Bones and Vittorio. I guess one could say I am definitely an Anne Rice fan.. lol.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I have totally read those. I like them a whole bunch. They should make a kingdom like that for abies and sissies.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

[quote="Glen"] for me I think in this case i will stick with scarlets version.. quote]
Ok Glen, ready? Once upon a time there was....
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

OoOoO I wanna hear it too Mommy Scarlet.