Announcing the Parties

Phoneamommy will soon be having more slumber party nights with themes, here is how to find out when and where.
MommyAdmin
Site Admin

Announcing the Parties

Post by MommyAdmin »

Ok, I have been a busy Mommy today and made a page for all of our new party nights. http://www.phoneamommy.com/parties.html You can either get free minutes on calls done from the chat room, or get a flat rate of $1.79 a min. So you get to pick your special on these nights. I hope that you are excited.
Love,
Mommy Maddy
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I can't wait to see everyone on the special nights. I think being a Nanny/Mommy I may get to come to two :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Since Wednesday the 25th is the last wednesday of the month it is Dommy Mommy night. See you there ladies from the bdsm nursery. :wink:
Tawny

Re: Announcing the Parties

Post by Tawny »

It is a new year and I can't wait for all of the other planned special surprises that are in store. Everybody stay tuned for more. The excitement and fun is only beginning. :D
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I am looking forward to more slumber parties - I have my cute little baby doll nightie all prepared for the event? What about you - babies, what are you planning to wear to our next slumber party night?
Staceymadison3

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Oohhh this sounds like so much fun! I can hardly wait to show off my cute jammies ♥️
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh nice! This sounds like lots of fun
Who doesn’t like slumber parties or night parties
I know mommy does 😍
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I am really looking forward to the next slumber party night! I am planning on wearing some comfy lounge pants and a soft t-shirt in a fun, bright color. I am sure to bring some snacks, goodies, and cozy blankets for everyone to enjoy throughout the night. I'm sure the night will be full of silly stories, laughs, and making some memories that will last a lifetime. Can't wait!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Gazing at the clock, I couldn't wait to slip into something more comfortable for the next slumber party night. The thought of spending the night with my closest friends, laughing and enjoying each other's company, sent shivers down my spine. I chose a pair of lacy, silk lounge pants that hugged my curves in all the right places and a plunging, soft t-shirt that showed off a hint of my lacy bra.