MommyMaddy here!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!

Have you ever thought about your dream mommy in a sexual manner?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:36 am

Yes
50%
No
No votes
Maybe a little
25%
once
No votes
All the time
25%
Would Never!!
No votes

Total votes: 4
MommyAdmin
Site Admin

MommyMaddy here!

Post by MommyAdmin »

<center>Image

Well hello there friends! I am so happy you could join my board. I hope you all enjoy our topics and interesting conversations that will really teach us alot.
I love reading questions and stories from other mommies and Babies who feel the same way I do. And if you don't feel the same way I do I love to hear your opinion on it. I am a very open minded mommy and appreciate freedom of speech and express it to the fullest in my life and work. I am a highly playful and bossy mommy. I love to have my little boy call me Ma'am and make then sit in the corner when there bad. I even have a paddle that i hang in the closet that I will make you go get if your too naughty!
I change my babies diapies and powder there little bum as well. I even keep a little bit of vaseline and desitin on hand incase that diapy gave you a wittle rash......awe poor baby needs to have his bum washed because he was in his diaper to long. Do you like mommy to give you a bath? Ok now for me to towel dry the baby and powder poof tha bumb. Does that tickle hehe...I know what else I could do that might tickle.....mmmm.......
</center>[/img]
Last edited by MommyAdmin on Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
baby becky

Post by baby becky »

Welcome back Mommy Maddy! Its so wonderful to have the forums back and functioning.

I wanted to tell you that your wonderful Mommies have changed my life by exposing me to so many new and fun sissy activities. They've taken me farther than I ever thought I'd go, and I'm sure we're not done yet!

Perhaps some day I'll even be lucky enough to be sissified by your personally!

Again, welcome back!
-becky
MommyAdmin
Site Admin

Dear Baby Becky

Post by MommyAdmin »

Oh Becky I am so happy we have touched your life in such a great way! I am happy my mommies have been there to support you through your adventure of finding new limits and activities to test yourself! I always say the more you test yourself and create new obstacles the more you truly LIVE! I hope I will get to have a session with you someday to, I do take appointments you know *wink wink*

Yours Truly,
Mommy Maddy
babygina

Hello Mommy

Post by babygina »

Hello mommy,I could just imagine what it would look like,looking up at you as I am laying on my back,having YOU change my nasty diapee's.I would be looking up into you wonderful eyes,as you wipe all my pubes clean.Then powder and cream my diapee area,ans apply me into a NEW set of diapee's and plastic panties.GOOOOO GOOOO GAAAAA GAAAA!!!
sissybabychrissy

Post by sissybabychrissy »

Dear Mommy Maddy,

We've spoken often so you know how I feel, but for the sake of others reading this, I think this is the best thing ever to happen to adult babies. the mommies here are genuine and knowlegable. The work that's constantly put into this site just keeps making it better and better. :D