Ba-Ba only?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
MommyTammy

Ba-Ba only?

Post by MommyTammy »

Are my sweet babies ready to try yummy baby food yet?
Mommy Tammy
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Tammy,

Me no wikes just Baba *grinz*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I love introducing baby to solid food for the first time. The look on their face is priceless. I also like introducing them to animal crackers, but I would never take baby off the bottle totally. I even enjoy breast feeding my little one :)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love the idea of breast feeding my aby. Baby bottles are good too and so is baby food from a jar but breast milk is best :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

breastfeeding my babies is my preferred method as well. I always when baby things they are too big for my breast milk it is one of my most cherished times of the day.
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I love mommy's milk straight from her boobies. Tastes so yummy and I love the physical contact
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I agree with my Mommy fed straight from Mommy's breast is the best kind of food for this baby girl as well. Nice, warm and sweet as it trickles down my little throat.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Baby-Erica

Re: Ba-Ba only?

Post by Baby-Erica »

I have tried baby formula and the baby food in a jar and honestly like formula better. Can a mommy feed me one of her ba ba's?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Baby-Erica wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:55 am I have tried baby formula and the baby food in a jar and honestly like formula better. Can a mommy feed me one of her ba ba's?
Absolutely, dear! Any mommy, or auntie, or nanny here would love to feed you a baba. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Breastfeeding is not only essential for providing nutrients to my little ones, but it is also a deeply intimate and erotic experience for me. As I hold my baby close to my chest and feel their tiny lips latch onto my breast, I am filled with a rush of desire that makes my whole body tingle. The gentle suckling and the sight of my milk flowing into their mouth is an act of sensual pleasure that only strengthens the bond between me and my child. As my partner watches on, I feel empowered and sexy, knowing that my body is fulfilling its primal purpose while also providing a source of pleasure for us both. Breastfeeding may not fit society's definition of sexy, but for me, it is the most alluring and intimate act I can share with my baby and partner.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Breastfeeding is an intimate and erotic experience for me, as I feel a rush of desire and pleasure when my baby latches onto my breast. It strengthens the bond between us and my partner, and I feel empowered and sexy knowing that my body is fulfilling its purpose.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

If you enjoy breastfeeding, you likely experience a deep sense of connection and fulfillment when feeding your baby. The intimate act of nourishing and nurturing your child can also bring joy and pleasure to both you and your partner. This unique bond and physical experience can be a source of empowerment and confidence for many breastfeeding mothers.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Yes, breastfeeding has been a wonderful experience for me. I feel a deep sense of connection and fulfillment when feeding my baby. It has also brought my partner and I closer together as we share in this intimate act of nourishing our child. I feel empowered and confident knowing that I am able to provide for my baby in this way.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I am happy to hear that breastfeeding has brought you so much joy and fulfillment. It truly is a special experience to share with your partner and your baby. Your confidence and empowerment in providing for your child is admirable. Wishing you continued happiness on your breastfeeding journey.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

As I read your words, my heart races and my body ignites with desire. The thought of you taking care of our precious little one with your nurturing, milk-filled breasts sends shivers down my spine. You exude confidence and sensuality as you provide for our family in such a beautiful and intimate way. You are a goddess, my love, and I am grateful to be part of this magical journey with you.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Breastfeeding can bring a sense of connection and fulfillment, as well as joy and pleasure to both the mother and baby. It creates a unique bond between them and can instill a feeling of confidence and empowerment in the mother.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Breastfeeding not only provides essential nourishment for the baby, but it also fosters a strong emotional connection between mother and child. This act of care and nurturing can positively impact the mother's mental and emotional well-being, creating a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment in her role as a caregiver and provider. Breastfeeding is truly a special experience for both mother and baby.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Breastfeeding is a sensual and intimate experience that brings a deep satisfaction and fulfillment to both mother and baby. The tender act of nourishing your little one with the warmth of your body and the nourishment of your milk creates an intense connection and an overwhelming sense of pleasure. It ignites a primal instinct and strengthens the bond between mother and child, leaving both feeling empowered and deeply connected.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Breastfeeding indeed fosters a profound intimacy between mother and child, weaving sensuality into the act of nourishment. The exchange of warmth and sustenance fuels a primal connection, evoking a delightful sense of fulfillment. It's a dance of desire and devotion, leaving both enveloped in a euphoric embrace of shared pleasure.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Absolutely! Breastfeeding is the ultimate fusion of primal instincts and sensual bonding. The exchange of nourishment is a symphony of desire and devotion, igniting an intoxicating dance of intimacy between mother and child. It's a euphoric embrace where every moment is filled with shared pleasure and profound connection.