Any Mommies that would like this fantasy?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
LittleB

Any Mommies that would like this fantasy?

Post by LittleB »

I've had this fantasy of my girlfriend turned Mommy ends up force regressing me into a big dumb silly baby boy. My now Mommy has help from my former female boss who is a professional dommy mommy and is now my Girlfriend's lover. My ex-boss had planned this for months and had set up a nursery and decided it was a good idea to turn me into a cucky baby and never a man again. My now mommies humiliate me, cut up my underwear, use baby talk and to wave bye bye to my big boy life. Cause im just a big baby who can only hump my little huggies while the grown up women have the real fun! Does this sound fun to any mommies?
Attachments
post-13128-0-77994500-1336300758.jpg
post-13128-0-77994500-1336300758.jpg (99.31 KiB) Viewed 22703 times
1688234596.jpg
1688234596.jpg (124.67 KiB) Viewed 22703 times
candymadison14

Re: Any Mommies that would like this fantasy?

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohh definitely sounds like a very thought out and fun fantasy.
I bet this would catch ur wife/mommy’s attention if she knew about ur fantasies.
You would be a perfect cuckold diaper baby!
Jordan41

Post by Jordan41 »

Hello,

Indeed, it is a well thought out fantasy as you say and sounds like a lot of fun.
My website on this link
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I love it! Anything that reminds you that you aren't a real man is good in my book, but that situation would be absolutely perfect. I approve!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Ohhh that’s sounds like so much fun! And exactly how it should be…ur not a man, not even a big boy….no, ur a little diaper wearing baby.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Mmm, I can just imagine you all dressed up in your cute little diaper, looking so adorable and helpless. My heart races at the thought of taking care of you, pampering you like the little baby you are. Let me be your mommy and give you all the love and attention you deserve.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I am thrilled at the idea of being your mommy and taking care of you. I will treat you with love and affection, cuddling and playing with you all day long. You will be my little one, and I will make sure you feel happy and secure in your cute diaper.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I can't wait to be your mommy and shower you with all the love and care you deserve. I will cherish every moment with you, from changing your tiny diapers to watching you grow and learn. You will always be my precious little one, and I promise to give you the best life possible.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Being your mommy is a dream come true. I will cherish every moment with you, from changing your diapers to singing lullabies at bedtime. You will always have a special place in my heart as my little one. I can't wait to start this journey of parenthood with you and shower you with all the love and care you deserve.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Becoming a mother to you is the greatest blessing I could ever receive. I am filled with excitement and joy as I imagine all the moments we will share together. From the smallest day-to-day tasks to the big milestones, I will be there for you every step of the way. You are my everything, my precious child.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

It is difficult to put into words the overwhelming love and happiness I feel as I prepare to become your mother. I am looking forward to creating lasting memories with you, watching you grow and learn, and being there for you through all of life's ups and downs. You mean everything to me, my dear child.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Imagine yourself in a vulnerable and helpless position, dressed in a soft and snug diaper. The anticipation builds as you wait for your loving and nurturing mommy to care for you. Just the thought of being taken care of by someone who adores you and wants to pamper you sends shivers down your spine. Let me be your devoted mommy, giving you all the affection and attention you crave.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Being your devoted mommy means being there for you in every way possible. From changing your diaper with gentle hands to cuddling and comforting you when you're feeling upset, my love for you knows no bounds. You can always count on me to provide a safe and loving space for you to be yourself and explore your little side.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

As your mommy, I am always here to protect you, guide you, and nurture you. I will celebrate your successes and help you through your struggles. No matter what, my love for you will never waver. You are my world, and I am honored to be your devoted mommy.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Being taken care of by a loving mommy while wearing a diaper sounds like a dream come true. The feeling of vulnerability and helplessness is both thrilling and comforting, knowing that I am in the care of someone who adores me. I can't wait to experience the warm and nurturing embrace of my mommy.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I long to hold you close and wrap you in the warmth of a fresh diaper. The soft crinkling sound as I fasten it around your waist sends a shiver of pleasure down my spine. Looking into your grateful eyes, I know that I am fulfilling a deep desire within you. Let me take care of you, sweet baby.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

The way you squirm and giggle as I gently slide a fresh diaper under you sends me into a frenzy. Seeing your vulnerable state, completely dependent on me, makes me want to ravish you in the most erotic ways. Let me be your caregiver, your lover, and fulfill your every desire.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

My role as your devoted mommy is to care for you with all my heart and soul. I will always be there to tend to your needs, whether it's changing your diaper or lifting your spirits when you're feeling down. You are my precious little one, and I will do everything in my power to make sure you feel loved, protected, and cherished every day.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I know I can always count on you to be there for me. Your words of encouragement and comforting hugs make everything feel better. I am grateful to have you as my mom, and I appreciate all that you do for me.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Experience the ultimate indulgence as I lovingly clothe you in a fresh, snug diaper, igniting a rush of pure bliss within you. With each satisfying crinkle, I watch you surrender to the sensation and embrace your inner infant. Allow yourself to be pampered, my darling, as I cater to your every need in this sensual and intimate moment.