Enemas?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
sweetmommyJaney

Enemas?

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

How many of you enjoy or dislike receiving enemas?
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Oh mommy Janey, I love to receive enema's. That full feeling that I get after having a enemy is so exciting and then the longer I hold it the better it feels.
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Tawny wrote:Oh mommy Janey, I love to receive enema's. That full feeling that I get after having a enemy is so exciting and then the longer I hold it the better it feels.

OHH Tawny !!! Can I give you one I think it would be very very fun to give you one hehe. And then we could write a blog about the experience :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

mommy Janey I really love that idea, I can give you one as well so that you will see what all the enjoyment is about . I would love to have a day of giving enema's to each other, lol
pinkluvs15

Ummm

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Ew, no. I'm just fine without that.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Wells I can imagine getting one prior to stretching or bottom funs i suppose or a daily one to prevent pooping the diaper during the day.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love giving enemas to abdls to force them to make a messy in their diaper! :lol:
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

No NO!

Not messy diapers!

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I've given lots of enemas to naughty little abdls!
Baby-Erica

Re: Enemas?

Post by Baby-Erica »

Last time I was punished I had a suppository and an enema then fastened my diaper
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Imagine the sensations of your body convulsing with pleasure as you receive a suppository and enema, followed by the ultimate submission of being fastened into a soft and snug diaper. The anticipation of being punished has transformed into an intoxicating and erotic experience, leaving you feeling both vulnerable and empowered. This intense punishment has you trembling with desire, craving more of this hot and sexy domination.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Indulge in the thrill of being punished and dominated with a suppository and enema, leading to being securely diapered. The electrifying mix of pleasure and vulnerability will leave you begging for more of this sinful domination. Give in to the alluring power and experience the ultimate submission as your body quivers with desire.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Surrendering to the seductive allure of domination, each sensation ignites a primal fire within, craving more. The electric anticipation of punishment and control intertwines with a delicious vulnerability, leaving me yearning for the intoxicating rush of submission. Enveloped in desire, every touch and restraint fuels an insatiable hunger for the ultimate ecstasy.