Rubber or Plastic

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
sweetmommyJaney

Rubber or Plastic

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Which do you prefer Rubber pants or plastic pants?
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I could go either way, to be honest! It all depends on what baby prefers! But I have a slight preference towards plastic, I don't know why.
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
sweetmommyJaney

i like plastic better as well. and you're right it does depend on the baby's preferences lol but i have feeling since we are the mommy they would want us to choose. so i would tell my sweet babies plastic all the way :)!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

[ I love both really. I get in the mood sometimes to put baby in plastic and then sometimes I like the rubber ones. I can always tell which ones my babies like best![/b]
pinkluvs15

For me, plastic pants

Post by pinkluvs15 »

What a cool topic.

I've always known, and worn, plastic pants since I was a wee lad. So naturally, plastic pants are my choice.

I have quite a nice collection of Gerber toddler size 31 pounds and over plastic pants that I can still wear. If not for the fetish, I may not be so inclined to eat right, and stay slim and trim so that I can continue enjoying them.

And they sure made them well and to last. The plastic and the elastic is still good after all these years :)

Have a happy diapered day!
sweetmommyJaney

Re: For me, plastic pants

pinkluvs15 wrote:What a cool topic.

I've always known, and worn, plastic pants since I was a wee lad. So naturally, plastic pants are my choice.

I have quite a nice collection of Gerber toddler size 31 pounds and over plastic pants that I can still wear. If not for the fetish, I may not be so inclined to eat right, and stay slim and trim so that I can continue enjoying them.

And they sure made them well and to last. The plastic and the elastic is still good after all these years :)

Have a happy diapered day!
You're such an adorable wittle baby!! I could just imagine you crawling around all dressed up in your sweet little plastic pants :) I am glad you like them soo much!! I would keep them on you a long a you would like to stay in them cutie!
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

I really love plastic pants on my babies especially with cute decorations.
just love how adorable they look in them. Sometimes i get an AB that prefers rubber pants. (:
Mommy Star
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Rubber is too thick for my taste. I prefer plastic pants especially over cloth diapers. I kow some babies like plastic pnaties over their disposable diaper but that makes no sense to me :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Ava,

I likes it that way so no leaks and makes more crinkly too. See that does make sense. :-P

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Baby-Erica

Re: Rubber or Plastic

Post by Baby-Erica »

I have only used plastic pants over my diapers. Never tried rubber pants. Would rubber pants be better for leak protection?
MommyRose

Re: Rubber or Plastic

Post by MommyRose »

I love to strut my stuff in my plastic pants, but I can't help but wonder if I would raise the heat even higher in a pair of seductive rubber pants. The thought of the added protection against leaks only adds to the sultry sensation of wearing them. These rubber pants embrace my curves and leave little to the imagination, driving my partner wild with desire. With each step, the sound of the smooth material sends shivers down my spine, igniting a flame of passion within me. Who knew something as simple as pants could be such an erotic experience