A sensitive question

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
pinkluvs

A sensitive question

Post by pinkluvs »

I know many people do, but I figure I'd ask: How many of you shave "down there"?
I've been doing it for years now, and it sure is easier when it comes to messes. Plus, I just like it better.
Your skin has to adapt to it though, and that takes a little time. Baby lotion afterward is great to soothe your skin.
Just thought I'd ask.

-pinkluvs
Dommy Scarlet

Re: A sensitive question

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Don't fret! If you are very sensitive in your genital area maybe it might be time to try a hair removing lotion brand instead of a the good ole standard razor blade.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I used hair removal cream for the first time last week. It made my pelvic area softer and liked it. The stubble started growing and now it feels like something is missing. I have to get into a routine.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Upkeep can be a bit time consuming, but necessary to keep the stubble away. Have you thought about electrolysis?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Oh, the thought of tender fingers caressing my smooth skin, removing every stray hair with precision and care. The sizzle of electricity sending shivers down my spine as each follicle surrenders to your touch. A lingering sensation of satisfaction as you leave my skin flawless and oh so seductive.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Your words leave a trail of decadence and desire in their wake. The mere thought of your touch sets my body ablaze with anticipation. I long for your hands to explore every inch of my being, igniting a fire within that only you can quench. Come, caress me with your words and ignite my passion.