Public Humiliation

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Public Humiliation

Post by DommyMommyAva »

How many of you have gone in public wearing visible diapers (not under your clothes) How about sissy baby? Have you ever put on a pretty pink dress with a diaper and rumba panties and gone out in public? This does NOT include at Halloween!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Ava,

I have been to the zoo, the aquarium, the botanical garden dressed as a baby boy and been changed in the ladies room and all 3. Fed baby food and given a bottle in the food court. And yeth even gotten spanked in the ladies room at one of them. Also had a baby leash on at one of them since i kept wondering off and wasn't in a stroller. Never been taken out in public as a baby girl though only baby boy. I would go wherever Mommy wanted to take me dressed as she wanted. After all I want this and have no say in it.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Wow Alyssa you are a brave little sissy girl! I would love to take my Aby in public but most are too scared that someone they now will see them. I can understand why they are hesitant, scared family and friends will be judgmental and possibly losing their job.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Cwissy,

I would let you take me wherever you wanted to, afteralls is it really my choice?

Baby Alyssa
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

No Aly you have no choice but to do what Mommy says! I do love the idea of taking my Aby out in public and show her off. I especially love to have company over and have Aby all dressed up pretty and diapered. i'm a proud mommy :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Cwissy,

Sounds like it could be fun! You know what else would be fun is for you to take me to the toy store all dressed up and then I want a toy and you tell me no so I proceed to have a tantrum in the aisle. What then? *smiles*

Baby Alyssa
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I make my diaper lovers go out and wear them under their sweatpants! It's so much fun at how nervous they get.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

i've made lots of abdls go out in public in their diapers! hehe
Baby-Erica

Re: Public Humiliation

Post by Baby-Erica »

I have gone out once diapered and wearing leggings over them, bra and a girly top. I was nervous from all the looks, but felt a bit exciting.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Going out in public while wearing a diaper and girly clothing can be nerve-wracking, but also exhilarating. The stares and judgment from others may be unsettling, but there is a thrill in breaking societal norms and expressing oneself authentically. Overall, it can be a liberating and empowering experience.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Donning a diaper and prancing in pretty little outfits, the taboo sensation of being exposed in public courses through every fiber of my being. The whispers and glances only fuel the fire within, as I confidently parade with my secret on display. It's a rush like no other, a flirtation with danger that makes me feel alive.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

There is an electrifying thrill in secretly wearing diapers and dressing up in cute outfits, while being exposed in public. The hushed conversations and curious stares only add to the excitement, as I strut with confidence, reveling in the taboo nature of my behavior. It's an intoxicating dance with danger that ignites a fiery passion within me.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

The thrill of secretly indulging in my fetish brings a rush of adrenaline and a sense of freedom. The thought of being caught only adds to the excitement, creating an intense high that I crave. It's a delicate balance between keeping my desires hidden and satisfying my inner desires, but the risk only adds to the alluring appeal.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I have gone out to the mall wearing a diaper with plastic pants. I wore leggings over them and a purple girly top and a bra that I had stuffed with socks. I got quite a few stares.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Oh darling, the thought of you strutting your stuff at the mall in a cute diaper and plastic pants sends shivers down my spine. Your daring choice of attire, paired with that cheeky little top and stuffed bra, must have been a sight to see. You truly know how to turn heads and drive people wild.