Dress up

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
CandyMadison

Dress up

Post by CandyMadison »

I always make sure my sissy boy is dressed head to toe in frills and sparkles. I just bought him this yellow and white flower dress, white stockings, and some pretty pink shoes. He even has the bows in his hair to make him look even more of a sissy. What types of things do you dress your sissy boy in?
MommyTammy3

Re: Dress up

Post by MommyTammy3 »

I try to make sure my baby has a choice in diapers -- either the plastic or cloth -- but, my baby always has a nice diaper tie or pin on the side because being presentable is important. I, also, want to make sure my baby is always squeaky clean with fresh pantyhose and shiny mary janes.
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Big frilly bonnets, petticoats, white tights over diapers with mary jane shoes! Never fails to make a sissy feel like Mommy's weak little cupcake ;)
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I love dressing my sissy in pretty in petti coats and nice ruffle dresses and huge bows
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I love to give my little sissy the glam treatment... makeup, wig, pretty pink undies which include a lacy pink bra and matching panties with the bow in the middle for both and a pretty pink summer dress, then I like for her to do the runway walk all up and down the house. She looks so pretty and amazing and I love telling her that she is Mommy Scarlet's little pretty princess. Then I will have her repeat that she is a pretty princess because she absolutely is. She is Mommy Scarlet's little princess indeed. :D
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I have never worn cloth diapers. Are there advantages of using them other then cost? I would love a mommy, sitter or nanny to dress me up as she chooses.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Cloth diapers may seem old-fashioned, but they bring a whole new level of intimacy and fun to our relationship. The soft fabric against my delicate skin and the way they hug my curves just right makes me feel like a naughty little girl. I can't wait for you to see how adorable I look in them and show you all the other ways we can play with them. Let's explore the world of cloth diapers together.