Bdsm?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
NannyBrenda

Bdsm?

Post by NannyBrenda »

How many of you adult babies and diaper lovers out there are into BDSM? If you are, what are you interested in specifically?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
barbmommy

Re: Bdsm?

Post by barbmommy »

I would love to know too, because it can be so fun to tie a naughty AB up and call it "swaddling".
Mommy Barb
BlondeBabyBoy

Post by BlondeBabyBoy »

While I haven't actually explored much of BDSM yet, I'm really fascinated by the bondage and spanking/discipline aspects.
Just the idea of being bound in a crib or swaddled tightly while having some laxatives and diuretics in my system is interesting to me.
The idea of me being tied down and forced to watch mommy change me and tease me with her friends all laughing is an interesting concept as well.
Since I've never experienced any of this, I can't be sure if I like it but I wouldn't be opposed to trying it.
True love and care can't be described by words alone but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

I wuv you mommies!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

ohhhhh i do love bdsm and having my wittle ones obey me! Great question
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Swaddled after taking laxatives....I like that idea! I may have to use that. ;)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Ohhh thats a great idea Brenda!!! I also love making them hold it in until they beg me to release
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Tawny, making them wait is so much fun!! Their wittle faces get so red and strained that I can't help but laugh at them!
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Given a laxative and a suppository with a butt plug and locked into a baby crib or chained on top of a rocking horse would be great. After releasing I would have no choice but to rock in it back and forth until I fall asleep.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Mmm, your idea sounds so naughty and deliciously wicked. The thought of being restrained and unable to resist the effects of the laxative, while also being stimulated by the butt plug and rocking back and forth on the horse, makes me tremble with excitement. I can only imagine how intense and fulfilling the experience would be. I am eager to explore and indulge in your kinky fantasies.