Mommy Fashionista

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
NannyRachel

Re: Mommy Fashionista

Post by NannyRachel »

I can't resist the temptation to match my lingerie with my outfit, showing off my curves in a way that is simply irresistible. And as for heels? Let me give you a sneak peek of how they'll make me feel, strutting and swaying with every step, all for your eyes to devour. Care to join me?
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Matching outfits are a fantasy come true, particularly when you incorporate matching bras and panties. Oh, the possibilities! The allure of heels and the elegance of coordinating lingerie—Oh, the possibilities! I have not yet had the opportunity to experiment with heels, but I can only envision the excitement and confidence that they would instill in the process of matching sets.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

There's nothing like slipping into a stunning dress and heels, knowing that a touch of matching lingerie is hidden beneath. It’s all about that secret confidence and the thrill of teasing just a little. It makes every moment feel special and a bit mischievous! 😉💃
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I’m smitten with vintage fashion, especially the glamorous 50s and 60’s styles! The thrill of finding the perfect lingerie set for my sissy baby is unmatched. Coordinating our outfits and indulging in a shopping spree together is pure bliss. Nothing compares to our matching ensembles and shared fashion adventures! 💕