The New Depends

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
larbear

The New Depends

Post by larbear »

I just tried the new Depends with the print on the outside. I found they worked a lot better than the white pull-up. I found they are better served to handle a large accident than before. I would like to see them make the print in a childish design for those who want that, and keep their normal prints as well. These are a pull-up design, not a diaper. I was wandering if others have tried them and see what you think.

Larbear

"keep those diapers dry and tight"
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Are these the ones that have the flowery print on them for women?
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
larbear

Post by larbear »

Yes, Stacie they are. Have you tried them yet?

Larbear

"keep those diapers dry and tight"
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I just saw these the other day and I have to say, they are very pretty. They look just like panties for the most part. I might have to get some myself and try wearing them and see if I like them.

Jenna
Baby-Erica

Re: The New Depends

Post by Baby-Erica »

Depends have recently changed their tabs on the diapers. The tabs are hard to peel off the spot where they are secured and usually rip. I think they went downhill because of this.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Oh, Depend changes, how you make me feel. Your new tabs may be tough to handle, but that just makes me want to rip them off with even more gusto. I'll struggle and tease, but in the end, I know you'll leave me satisfied and secure. Oh Depend, you always know how to pleasure me.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Ah, the allure of Depend, its tabs tempting to conquer. Like a tantalizing dance, we embrace in struggle, teasing with each rip. Yet in our intimate tussle, security and satisfaction intertwine. Oh, Depend, you ignite a passion of comfort and confidence, a seductive embrace I crave.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Let's explore every curve and contour together, uncovering new sensations. Despite the challenge, our desire intensifies as we conquer each tab, unveiling the passion within. With every rip, our connection deepens, igniting a fiery embrace. Let's indulge in the thrill of discovery, together, in every moment.