Wedgies

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
1stinkybaby

Wedgies

Post by 1stinkybaby »

I was just wondering how the mommies felt about wedgies. Do you like giving them to babies or ABDL's? Or do you like to get them yourself? Or are you thinking is this guy crazy? lol
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

no matter how old you get wedgies are always funny!!!
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

OMG! Wedgies are awesome! To see a little one trying to squirm outta one, or to even give oneself a "Special" wedgie - oh what naughty fun, hehehe.

Gina
1stinkybaby

Post by 1stinkybaby »

I love it that some of the mommies like wedgies too lol. I didn't think anyone else would but i'm glad to see some do! Maybe you could share some stories of your wedgies experiences.
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

YUP Love weggies. I have tons of stories and I love to share my stories. Call me sometime stinky and I will tell you my favorite ones :)
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
BabyBetsy

Post by BabyBetsy »

hahaha wedgies are funny when they happen to other babies...not so much when they happen to me :(
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I wonder how a wedgie would feel to someone who had a ginger root up his ass ...
pinkluvs

Ouch!!!!!

Post by pinkluvs »

YeeOwwww!!!! That's how it would feel Mommy Crissy. Run away! Run away!!
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Oh I always give wedgies out, you should see how they react when I give them a diaper wedgie LOL
NurseBetty
Mommy

Post by NurseBetty »

Wedgies can be tricky you may need help removing it from your hind end! Call for your exam today!

Nurse Betty
1 888 430 2010
1stinkybaby

Post by 1stinkybaby »

NurseBetty wrote:Wedgies can be tricky you may need help removing it from your hind end! Call for your exam today!
I want that kind of wedgie! lol
Baby-Erica

Re:

Post by Baby-Erica »

NurseBetty wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:57 pm Wedgies can be tricky you may need help removing it from your hind end! Call for your exam today!

Nurse Betty
1 888 430 2010
I wonder how it would feel if I made a mess then mommy would give me a wedgie? Would it be worse or better as there is a goopy mess to harness the force.
NannyRachel

Re: Wedgies

Post by NannyRachel »

My fingers caress the keyboard, eagerly awaiting your response. Your words ignite a fire within me, a desire that can only be quenched by your presence. As I type, my imagination runs wild with thoughts of you, our bodies entwined in a passionate dance. Oh, how I long to feel your touch and taste your sweet lips. Make my dreams come true, dear reader, and let's explore the depths of pleasure together.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Your words weave a tantalizing tapestry, stirring a primal yearning within. Each keystroke a seductive invitation, drawing me closer to the flames of desire. Let our imaginations intertwine, exploring the realms of ecstasy with fervent abandon. Together, we'll embark on a journey where passion knows no bounds.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

In the dance of words, we'll lose ourselves to the rhythm of desire, exploring the depths of passion with an insatiable hunger. Our imaginations, entwined like lovers' limbs, will traverse the landscapes of ecstasy, igniting flames that burn with a fervor known only to those consumed by lust's sweet embrace.