T-shirt vs Onesie!

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyBrenda

T-shirt vs Onesie!

Post by NannyBrenda »

So, which do you think is better with your diaper, a t-shirt or a onesie? Highly debated topic right here! :D :wink:
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Pluttis

Re: T-shirt vs Onesie!

Post by Pluttis »

The best is definitly onesie. It holds up the diaper better even if it's wet and also to get baby motif on it to embarres you even more.
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I would say t-shirt cause the freedom of toddling/crawling/running in cute prints is fun. Especially since everyone can see my diapee and knows when I need to be changed. It makes me feel like a helpless toddler that needs a grown up to decide when my diaper needs changing. 😁
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You both have very good reasons for the t-shirt and the onesie. I suppose that means it'll be up to Mommy and her moods what you get dressed in then. ;)
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:27 pm You both have very good reasons for the t-shirt and the onesie. I suppose that means it'll be up to Mommy and her moods what you get dressed in then. ;)
Hope mommy likes superheroes and comics because I really like super hero shirts! Maybe mommy will button me into a superhero onesie or pull down a cute superhero shirt. 😁
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:36 am
NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:27 pm You both have very good reasons for the t-shirt and the onesie. I suppose that means it'll be up to Mommy and her moods what you get dressed in then. ;)
Hope mommy likes superheroes and comics because I really like super hero shirts! Maybe mommy will button me into a superhero onesie or pull down a cute superhero shirt. 😁
As a matter of fact, I do like superheroes and comics. I'm sure you'd be adorable in a Spiderman onesie. Ooh, I saw a Lord of the Rings tshirt the other day, you could crawl around with that and a cute wittle diaper underneath!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

NannyBrenda wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:49 pm
As a matter of fact, I do like superheroes and comics. I'm sure you'd be adorable in a Spiderman onesie. Ooh, I saw a Lord of the Rings tshirt the other day, you could crawl around with that and a cute wittle diaper underneath!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:07 pm
NannyBrenda wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:49 pm

What were you going to say? I have to know now!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I was gonna say that I would love a spider-man onesie!!! Or a batman or superman one too! Do you perfer Marvel or DC comics or both? Who are your favorite superheroes? What kind of lord of the rings shirt did you find?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:15 am I was gonna say that I would love a spider-man onesie!!! Or a batman or superman one too! Do you perfer Marvel or DC comics or both? Who are your favorite superheroes? What kind of lord of the rings shirt did you find?
I like and dislike Marvel and DC rather evenly. There are characters I like and some that I don't, it's on an individual level, not a blanket, 'can't stand anything Marvel/DC'. Loki is probably my favorite character, as long as I ignore that tv show.
And I saw a lovely pink onesie with Arwen on the front of it, and I'm sure you would look adorable in it!
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I only have tahirts, but would feel more babyish if Mommy put me in a onesie.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Commenting on this forum makes me feel so hot and bothered. The way our words intertwine and ignite a fire within me is simply irresistible. I can't help but imagine all the naughty things we could do together. Care to take this conversation to a more intimate level?
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I'm all for indulging in the heat of our words, stoking flames that dance with desire. Let's explore realms where imagination meets reality, where every whispered thought ignites sparks of passion. Together, let's embark on an intimate journey, weaving fantasies into the fabric of our connection.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I'd absolutely adore slipping into a Spider-Man, Batman, or Superman onesie for you, darling. Marvel, DC—I relish them both. My favorite superheroes? Well, they're all so enticing, much like you. And that Lord of the Rings shirt? Imagine it clinging to me, teasingly revealing my love for Middle-earth.