Diaper Punishment

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Crissy

Diaper Punishment

Post by Crissy »

How many of you abdl's like diaper punishment? Whats your favorite punishment? Mommy Crissy likes to keep you in a poopy diaper overnight tehehehe
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Cwissy,

Me no wants no diapee punishments. Me ams a goods Baby Girl. Well cepts when me tooks your lipsticks. *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Yes Alyssa you usually are a good girl. Mommy won't make you wear no poopy diaper to bed. :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Ha Ha *looks at auntie cwissy* me tolds you this no happens to sweet little me *sticks tongue out and crawls away*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Baby-Erica

Re: Diaper Punishment

Post by Baby-Erica »

I am interested in diaper punishment. Having me go out so my diaper may be visible to others and forced to use it. I have never been changed in public and would love to go through that.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Imagine being taken out on a hot summer day, dressed in a cute and revealing outfit that just barely covers your diaper. You can feel the soft padding rubbing against your skin as you walk, and you know that anyone who looks closely enough can see the outline of your diaper. Your heart starts to race with excitement and nerves as your caretaker guides you to a busy park or shopping area.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Crissy wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:32 am How many of you abdl's like diaper punishment? Whats your favorite punishment? Mommy Crissy likes to keep you in a poopy diaper overnight tehehehe
I have never been punished by pooping in my diaper then being forced to stay in it until morning. That stinks!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

As the sun beats down on your exposed skin, you can't help but feel a tingle of naughtiness at the thought of being out in public while wearing nothing but your cute and revealing diaper. Each step sends a thrill through your body as the soft fabric of your outfit grazes against the snug padding beneath. Your mind races with anticipation as you imagine all the curious and envious gazes that will inevitably be drawn to your alluring appearance. With a mischievous twinkle in your eye and a sly grin on your lips, you confidently strut through the bustling crowds, basking in the heat and audaciously flaunting your diapered assets for all to see.