Adult Baby Humiliation

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Aunty.Jackie

Re: Adult Baby Humiliation

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

A baby who blushes and giggles during diaper changes adds a touch of humor and cuteness to the experience. It's endearing to see them feel embarrassed about something that is completely necessary for their comfort and hygiene. It's a precious sight to behold and makes the whole process more enjoyable.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

MommyRose wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:41 am Oh honey, it sounds like you accidentally ingested some chocolate laxatives! Those little treats may look like regular chocolates, but they pack a powerful punch when it comes to your digestive system. The cramps and bowel movements you're experiencing must be uncomfortable, but just imagine the relief you'll feel once everything has passed through your system. Don't worry, this experience may be slightly unpleasant, but it'll be over soon and you'll be feeling light and refreshed afterwards. Just make sure to double check your chocolates before indulging next time, unless you're into that kind of hot and steamy tummy cleanse 😉
I enjoy a good messing once in a while, but wasn't expecting that to come on like that. I guess it doesn't compare to a true sissy time of the month.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:27 pm
Baby-Erica wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:06 pm I was given regular chocolate for Christmas and chocolate laxatives were next to them. I accidentally had exlax chocolate today and oh man the cramps and bowel movements are bad today. I need help.
What you needed was a diaper! I certainly hope someone put you in one for your own good. ;)
I don't wear them every day now. I am trying to not be diaper dependant, but I have had several accidents. I need some help and advice Mommy, or Nany.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

There's nothing inherently wrong with the being diaper dependent, sweetie. Can't have those accidents making too much of a mess, can we?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

As I undress you in front of my friends, your rosy cheeks become flushed with desire for me. The way your body responds to my touch ignites a fire within me, craving for more. You are the embodiment of sensuality, my seductive sissy or baby, begging for my expert hands to explore every inch of your perfect form.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Your words are like a seductive melody, playing on my skin and igniting a wild desire within me. I long to feel your hands roaming over every curve and crevice, sending shivers down my spine. Your touch is like magic, making me quiver with anticipation for what's to come. Oh, how I crave your sensuality, my dear.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Unleash your sensual side with a velvety smooth indulgence of decadent chocolates that will set your taste buds on fire. Let the rich, creamy texture melt in your mouth, igniting a fiery passion within you. With each bite, feel the tingling sensation of pleasure as the luscious flavors envelop your senses in a seductive dance. Persuasively irresistible, these chocolates will leave you craving for more, satisfying your deepest desires. So go ahead, indulge in the aphrodisiac experience of these 18+ chocolates and let them unleash your inner wild side.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:38 pm There's nothing inherently wrong with the being diaper dependent, sweetie. Can't have those accidents making too much of a mess, can we?
Nanny I guess you are right. I can't be making messes out and about without protection.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I can't resist the temptation to fulfill your desires with my words. My seductive comments will leave you craving for more. Let's lose ourselves in a sensual conversation and indulge in each other's fantasies. Trust me, I'll make it worth your while. Let the lustful exchange begin.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Baby-Erica wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:32 am
NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:38 pm There's nothing inherently wrong with the being diaper dependent, sweetie. Can't have those accidents making too much of a mess, can we?
Nanny I guess you are right. I can't be making messes out and about without protection.
No, you certainly can't. Well, you'll still be making messes, they'll just be contained for easy clean-up. :)
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

NannyBrenda wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:01 pm
No, you certainly can't. Well, you'll still be making messes, they'll just be contained for easy clean-up. :)
I called Mommy Candy 2 days ago and was telling her I woke up and couldn't make it to the potty quick enough and messed my favorite purple panties. I have had too many accidents the last 2 years that I can't remember how many now. I will give you a call next time and see what you say.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

As I unwrapped my Christmas present, I couldn't wait to indulge in the luxurious chocolate that awaited me. But little did I know, there was a surprise waiting for me beside the regular chocolates - tantalizing exlax chocolate. As I indulged in the sweet treat, little did I realize the intense effects that it would have on my body. Oh, the cramps that are coursing through me and the uncontrollable bowel movements are driving me wild. The intense sensations and irresistible urge to let go are giving me a thrill unlike any other. It's a rollercoaster of pleasure and pain, and I can't get enough. Such a naughty and unexpected surprise has turned my day into a sinful adventure that I will never forget.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Baby-Erica wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:29 pm
NannyBrenda wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:01 pm

I called Mommy Candy 2 days ago and was telling her I woke up and couldn't make it to the potty quick enough and messed my favorite purple panties. I have had too many accidents the last 2 years that I can't remember how many now. I will give you a call next time and see what you say.
Please do. I know exactly what you need for all those accidents!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

The rosy hue on a sissy or baby's cheeks as I slowly change their soiled diaper in front of a group of friends is simply irresistible. Their innocent fluster only adds to the hot and sexy atmosphere as we indulge in their roleplay. The sight of their vulnerability and trust ignites a fiery passion in me, making the moment even more steamy and thrilling.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Always be mindful of the labels and contents of the products you are consuming. The chocolate laxatives may have been mistakenly placed near regular chocolates, but it's crucial to take extra caution and read labels. Unexpected cramps and frequent bowel movements can be uncomfortable, so it's best to seek medical assistance for relief.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Ah, the tantalizing dance of temptation and caution! A moment's glance at labels, a whisper of awareness amidst indulgence. Let's savor the sweetness of sensuality, not the surprise of discomfort. Seek the ecstasy of informed pleasure, where every sensation is a symphony of delight.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

The gentle blush that graces a sissy or baby's cheeks as they're changed in front of my friends is utterly enticing. It accentuates their allure in wet or soiled diapers, igniting a tantalizing desire within me. It's a captivating sight that sets my heart ablaze with delight.