Dirty Diaper at Playground

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Rafiq

Dirty Diaper at Playground

Post by Rafiq »

What would happen?
Rafiq

Re: Dirty Diaper at Playground

Post by Rafiq »

Any replies on how mummy would deal with this
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I would change you right there at the playground in public so you can be watched and you will hang your head in shame and embarrassment for the remainder of the day.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I love that idea also Scarlet, changing his dirty diaper for everyone to see sounds just like it is exactly what a naughty baby will need. I also like the fact that fresh air will blow a gentle breeze on his genitals so it can air out while he is being changed. :-)
Rafiq

Post by Rafiq »

Would I be strapped in a stroller?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Oh, yes, you would be in your stroller as I pushed you around. I would have your diaper bag stuffed full of everything I need for when I have to lay you down to get you out of the dirty diaper, for everyone that passes by to see!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

A dirty diaper at the playground means a diaper change for baby at the playground. A changing pad laid down on either the grass or a nearby bench. A diaper bag full of diapers, powder and baby wipes to use on that little dirty bottom.
Pampersboy

Post by Pampersboy »

What happened if playground is full of girls? If you change my poopy diaper everyone see my poopy and little wheenie. Im little shy. But my diaper is so big, i think everyone see i have diaper. But if you change me at the playground, everyone see my wheenie.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Playgrounds have lots of boys and girls playing and running around there…so if ur diaper has to b changed then some of them are going to see lol 😝
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

candymadison14 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:48 pm A dirty diaper at the playground means a diaper change for baby at the playground. A changing pad laid down on either the grass or a nearby bench. A diaper bag full of diapers, powder and baby wipes to use on that little dirty bottom.
Can't I play for a little bit linger and change me at home?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Baby-Erica wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:48 pm
candymadison14 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:48 pm A dirty diaper at the playground means a diaper change for baby at the playground. A changing pad laid down on either the grass or a nearby bench. A diaper bag full of diapers, powder and baby wipes to use on that little dirty bottom.
Can't I play for a little bit linger and change me at home?
That would depend on just how dirty that diaper is. You certainly won't be waddling about in a stinky one, and a soaked diaper is a leaking time bomb!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

A playful scene on the playground where innocent children are happily running and playing, unaware that they might catch a glimpse of a mischievous young one getting their diaper changed. Just the thought of it makes for a cheeky and thrilling sight. The pure joy and laughter amidst the possibility of a scandalous moment is enough to leave one feeling exhilarated!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Witness the unfolding of mischief and innocence collide on the playground, as giddy children frolic in the sun, unaware of the covert diaper change taking place. The anticipation of a potential scandal only adds to the provocative energy, leaving one feeling electrified. Temptation fills the air as the sight of a daring young one getting their diaper changed peaks through the playful chaos. A tantalizing mix of joy and risqué possibilities will leave you burning with desire.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Experience the exhilarating fusion of mischief and innocence on the playground, as playful children cavort under the warm embrace of the sun. Amidst the gleeful laughter and carefree antics, a clandestine diaper change unfolds, adding an intense and alluring edge to the scene. The raw energy of the moment ignites a thrilling anticipation, sending a shiver down your spine. Succumb to the alluring temptation and indulge in a sizzling encounter, where pleasure and the forbidden collide. Allow the titillating atmosphere to consume you, igniting a fiery passion that will leave you craving for more.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

The playground is bursting with young boys and girls, their bodies gleaming in the sun as they laugh and play. As you chase after them, your diaper begins to weigh heavily, in need of a change. But fear not, as you gracefully and confidently walk to the changing area, all eyes are drawn to your alluring figure. The boys and girls can't help but steal glances as you seductively reveal a glimpse of your perfect curves while expertly changing your diaper. It's a sizzling scene that leaves everyone feeling flushed and excited.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Wrapped snugly in soft straps, you'll be nestled in the sleek curves of your stroller, feeling every vibration of movement against your skin. Your body held securely, yet tantalizingly free to explore the world around you, igniting a primal sense of excitement that pulses with each step taken.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Enveloped in the embrace of the stroller's gentle confines, every sway and jolt becomes a dance against my skin, awakening senses to the rhythm of the world. Bound yet liberated, I yearn to caress the pavement beneath, a seductive journey unfolding with each stride, a symphony of sensation.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Wrapped in the cradle of the stroller's embrace, every movement ignites a sensual symphony upon my skin. Yearning to trace the contours of the pavement beneath, each step becomes a seductive dance, a tantalizing journey of liberation. Bound yet free, I surrender to the pulse of passion beneath my feet.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Are you ready to unleash the primal rhythm of the streets? Feel the seductive pulse beneath your feet, every step a dance of liberation. Bound yet free, let the symphony of sensation envelop you in a tantalizing embrace, igniting passion with every movement.