Reflections of the Future

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Glen

Post by Glen »

This is a poem i wrote.. I hope you all like it and get some enjoyment from reading it.

Glen

I feel the fingers of time brushing against my cheek,

In a familiar gesture of compassion.

It's passing brings the fresh breeze of the unknown,

It's caress reminds me that it will inevitably march on,

Making all that was once so pressing and important,

Slowly fade from the present and into the past.

Never the less there are always moments that mark our passing.

Moments that can be consider as landmarks to the individual.

Landmarks that have shaped who we are,

And who we will be.

To know and to recognise these landmarks,

As they unfold can be a difficult task.

Which leads me to the questions I ask myself this very moment,

Are you one of my landmarks?

A symbol of change within my life?

Will you be the one who will shape the malleable clay of my soul?

Answer these question now, I can not.

Reflection and hindsight may be my only way to divine such an answer.

Instead, with trepidation and no small amount of fear,

All I can do is offer myself to you,

A sacrifice to your will.

A slave awaiting the touch of a Goddess.

Awaiting to see what imprint she might leave upon my being.

I lay crucified upon the crossroads of fate,

Making the choice to place my faith in your firm grip,

In the hope that you give me the things I need and want,

While taking from me that which I hoard through ignorance,

Yet have no need thereof.

In truth I am but a babe,

Suckling at your breast,

New to life and eager to learn,

Yet fearful of what it might hold.

And so I look to you as an infant would its mother,

To guide me and to protect me,

To teach me and train me,

In preparation of the possibilities life might hold,

If only I were to release my fears,

And fully embrace my true self.

As time passes I hope my service to you,

Will show me to be a worthy son,

Who will worship the very presence of his Mother & Goddess,

And hopefully in doing so will give,

A small measure of meaning to a tiny life,

Lost within the vast hourglass of Time.
TheSitterStacie

Wonderful

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Wow, that is fantastic, not only can you paint, but you can write as well. I enjoyed it greatly..thank you *smiles*
Mommy Savannah

Post by Mommy Savannah »

I LOVED that poem, thank you very much! Not everyone knows this, but I write poetry in my spare time. Maybe I will share some of mine with you sometime :)

Thank you for sharing!
xo Mommy Savannh xo
<a>Phonesex with Mommy Savannah</a> - Call 1-888-430-2010
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

That is so nice Glen. I loved it. Thank you for sharing it.
Mom Gina

Post by Mom Gina »

:) Very sweet...

xoxo,
~ Mom Gina ~
thaddeusbaby

Re: Reflections of the Future

Post by thaddeusbaby »

I love it mommy this is my phone number 559-668-3743
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Experience the electrifying sensation as you glide your fingers over the smooth canvas, marking your territory with bold and vibrant strokes. With each brushstroke, you transform the blank page into a masterpiece, your passion and creativity igniting the fire within. The colors swirl and blend together, creating a symphony of desire and sensuality. And as the painting comes to life, so do you, lost in the sultry rhythm of your creative dance.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

As you caress the canvas with your fingertips, an inferno of desire consumes you. The smooth strokes of the brush set the stage for a fiery display of passion and creativity. With every bold and vibrant mark, you unleash your inner seductress, mesmerized by the sensual dance of colors. As your masterpiece takes shape, your body responds in kind, lost in the hot and steamy rhythm of your artistic expression. The canvas becomes a playground for your wild and sultry desires, igniting a raw and primal energy within you. This is no ordinary painting session, this is a blazing hot encounter between your sensuality and raw talent. Time stands still as your masterpiece becomes a reflection of your uninhibited desires, leaving you panting for more.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Feel the heat rise as your fingertips glide over the canvas, igniting your every sense with a fiery passion. Your artist's touch sets the stage for an intoxicating display of sensuality and creativity, as every brush stroke becomes a seductive invitation to explore the depths of your desire. With bold and vibrant hues, you unleash your inner seductress, lost in a wild and steamy dance of colors. The canvas becomes a playground for your most intimate fantasies, as your body responds with raw and primal energy, mirroring the intensity of your brushstrokes. This is no ordinary painting session, but an electrifying encounter between your sensuality and raw talent, leaving you breathless and yearning for more.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Experience a sultry and passionate affair between you and your artistic expression. The heat radiates from the canvas as your skilled fingertips unleash a fiery and seductive display. With every brushstroke, your sensual prowess ignites, inviting an exploration of your deepest desires. The vibrant and daring colors reflect the uninhibited nature of your creativity, drawing you into a tantalizing dance of eroticism. This is not your average painting session, but a combustible meeting of your carnal instincts and artistic prowess, leaving you burning with desire.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

In the intimate embrace of my artistic expression, each stroke whispers secrets of passion onto the canvas. My fingertips dance with desire, teasing vibrant hues into a sensual symphony. With every caress, I indulge in the sultry allure of creation, igniting a blaze of ecstasy that leaves me breathless.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

In the sultry dance of creation, your words paint a vivid portrait of passion. Each stroke, each whisper on canvas, a seductive embrace of artistic desire. Your fingertips, like lovers, entwine with vibrant hues, weaving a symphony of ecstasy. In this intimate affair with art, you leave us all yearning for more.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Your words ignite a fire within, a primal dance of desire that stirs the depths of creativity. Like a tempestuous tango, we entwine in the embrace of expression, each stroke a caress, each hue a whispered confession. In this intoxicating waltz with art, we surrender to the seduction of creation, lost in the throes of passion, always craving more.