diaper changing issues

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
MommyStar

diaper changing issues

Post by MommyStar »

Every time I change baby boy he ends up peeing on me. Like he's doing it on purpose. The minute I open up his diaper he just starts to pee and make a huge mess of me. Ugh, I'm so frustrated right now. It seem like I have absolutely nothing to wear. Everything smells like pee. What can i do to stop this little monster from peeing on me again!?
Mommy Star
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Star,

Just let it happen ha ha

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Sounds like baby needs to be spanked and punished! Try leaving baby in a wet diaper all day and tell him you will NOT change his diaper if he continues to pee pee on you. I bet he will stop that nonsense right away :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Star...Ignore what auntie Crissy saids
*giggles*

BabyAlyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

hahaha! I will take your advise Crissy! He is just so stubborn. Guess I'll just have to keep him in that filthy diap for a full day, maybe even a plastic cover to keep it from leaking!

Baby Alyssa, if baby is being naughty sometimes they have to be taught a good lesson. (; I'm sure a spanking or two would do too.
Mommy Star
pottypantsbill

Post by pottypantsbill »

A good long tickle from mommy before the change might help alleviate that issue. Nothing like being tickled until you pee pee your pants haha
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

This Mommy loves to tickle he baby, especially while changing his diaper. Mommy's favorite spot to tickle baby is right under his little baby balls. tehehehe
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Oh I've surely had a few wet changes where things got pretty messy!
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Omg I have this same problem! It is soo annoying when it happens but I have learned my lesson. I now know to hold an extra diaper over their private part. then if they purposely take it off i will spank them and put them in the corner until i say they can get out
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I'd say punish him and keep him in his messy diaper till he promises not to tinkle on you again!
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

When that happens I take a bondage rope and tie his peepee down maybe next time he will learn or he will stay tied longer
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

something extreme that I would do for babies that always pee on mommy while being changed is not only keeping him in a diaper all the time, put a tampon in his peepee, at least mommy won't get covered in that yucky pee and he might just stop peeing on mommy to avoid getting a fresh tampon put in at every diaper change. make sure to start out with the really slim teenager tampon, but go up if that naughty boy keeps it up. one of my abs actually gets a super put in his peepee at every diaper change.
Crissy

Re: diaper changing issues

Post by Crissy »

keep him in his diapers as punishment!
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Get a plastic cup and cover the pee pee while changing the Aby. That way if he pees then it will get on him.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

As a devoted mommy, I take extra measures to keep my baby clean during diaper changes by using a strategic solution - a tampon tucked snugly in his little peepee. Not only does this save me from getting covered in pee, but it also sends a strong message to my naughty baby that accidents won't be tolerated. And as he feels the slim, yet firm tampon being inserted, a sense of submission and compliance washes over him, ensuring a diaper change without any mess. It's a daring and unconventional approach, but it brings a new level of excitement to our bond as mommy and baby.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Indulging in a playfully taboo method, this daring mommy takes control during diaper changes by expertly tucking a slim, yet firm tampon in her baby boy's peepee. With each insertion, a rush of submission and compliance washes over him, igniting a fiery passion between this unorthodox duo. As they bond in a new level of excitement, this mommy proves that cleanliness can be oh-so-sexy.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Experience the sizzling pleasures of this unconventional mommy as she takes control and ignites a fiery passion during diaper changes. With each expertly placed tampon, a thrill of submission and compliance fills her baby boy, creating an intoxicating bond between them. Don't miss out on this steamy, taboo encounter that proves cleanliness can be dangerously seductive.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

While taking care of your little Aby, make sure to have a plastic cup on hand to discreetly cover his pee pee during diaper changes. This not only ensures a clean and easy clean-up, but also adds a teasing element of eroticism as you protect him from any potential accidents. As you tend to his needs, the anticipation of his bare skin against the cup and the possibility of a tantalizing golden shower will add an extra level of excitement to your intimate moments together.