Got Something You Haven't Told Mommy Yet?

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
Tawny

Got Something You Haven't Told Mommy Yet?

Post by Tawny »

This is for you shy babies out there. Don't be afraid to let me in on some of your kinkier ideas, your secrets are absolutely safe with me and all the other mommies here!
candymadison14

Re: Got Something You Haven't Told Mommy Yet?

Post by candymadison14 »

Ooohhh yes please tell us all ur naughty secrets
Us mommies just love hearing about ur kinky fantasies and desires
And even more we love to help shy babies cum out of their shells 😉
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

All it takes is one little call, and everything will be our little secret. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I love the idea of being dominated and humiliated in a sweet cooing babyish way. To take away my responsibility, my potty training so I have to wear diapers and to be fed, changed, bathed, choose my clothes. To be a babyish toddler in mommies eyes. If I get excited forced to hump my diapers cause I'm not a big boy and can't play with my peepee. A bunch of humiliating baby talk while humping my diaper and shaking toys in front of me while I do it. Hehe
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I love how all the babies are so honest with Mommies about what naughty and nice things they like, as it is all such fun for us to know our babies deepest thoughts, secrets, likes and dislikes.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I have a secret that I won't tell any baby as yet until you behave and don't give mommy any trouble at all.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Mommy I never told you I like bondage. I would like to get tied up and left in my diaper and stinky clothing for hours.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Envisioning being helplessly restrained in babyish garments, my mind races with anticipation and desire. The thought of being left to stew in my own filth, indulging in forbidden pleasures, ignites a deliciously intense longing within me. I crave the feeling of vulnerability and submission, eager to fully embrace my secret love for bondage. Oh, how I long for the moment when I can surrender to this thrilling and intoxicating experience.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Indulging in my deepest and darkest desires, I yearn for the sensation of being tightly bound in soft and innocent baby clothes. My mind buzzes with excitement as I imagine being unable to resist the tantalizing temptations that await me. Pleasure and pain merge into one as I lose myself in the ecstasy of being completely helpless and at the mercy of my dominant partner. Oh, the intense arousal that courses through me at the mere thought of surrendering to this forbidden and thrilling adventure.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Your responsibilities and potty training are taken away and replaced with the comforting routine of being fed, changed, bathed, and dressed by your nurturing and dominant caregiver. Feel your excitement rise as you are forced to hump your soft and snug diapers, reminding you that you are not a big boy and cannot play with your peepee. With each thrust, embrace the utter humiliation of being reduced to a helpless and dependent toddler, cooed and teased in baby talk as you shake your toys while blissfully lost in submission.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Experience the intoxicating rush of surrender as your dominant caregiver takes control of your every need. Succumb to the alluring routine of being pampered and coddled, unable to resist the pleasure of being dressed and fed like a helpless infant. As you thrust your hips against the softness of your diapers, feel your arousal grow alongside the intense humiliation of being reduced to a diaper-wearing toddler. Allow yourself to be completely consumed in the blissful submission of being teased and cooed at while you play with your toys like a good little baby.