Suppositories are Necessary

Dommy Scarlet

Suppositories are Necessary

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Too many babies are stuck in their own minds and find it hard to comprehend when Mommy speaks. No matter what is said or how it is said, somehow baby continues to make up stories in his head. There are many things that will remind Baby by jogging his memory so he won't forget what Mommy says and oftentimes that is a suppository that Mommy inserts in baby's little bottom. When you are holding all of it in and Mommy speaks and states what she wants this inserted suppository will jog memory. No matter what pain is felt in baby's bowels and tiny tummy, baby must with all of his might hold on to that suppository for dear life. If baby releases too soon and soils Mommy's silk sheets there will be more disciplining to add to the punishment for baby.
NannyBrenda

Re: Suppositories are Necessary

Post by NannyBrenda »

More punishments on top of the suppositories? That has been a very naughty baby!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Oh yes indeed! Sometimes the naughtiness does not stop right away. It may take time and I am all up for it. If they don't learn right away they will surely be motivated by the discipline handed down to them.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Oh yes indeed Brenda, I believe that more punishments on top of suppositories are mandatory for the babies that tend to be stubborn, mischievous and just rotten and naughty. Mommy Scarlet won't let that type of behavior get off so easy. The punishment must be one that my abdl Baby will remember for ages.😊
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Suppository's and a diaper that can't take off is always a good punishment!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Yes indeed, suppositories along with a gallon of water right before bed along with a butt plug inserted that has to remain inside for a few hours is a perfect way to put naughty babies to naptime.
dommylondon

Post by dommylondon »

I love the idea of suppositories going inside of a naughty baby who just does not want to listen to what mommy or nanny has to say. It is indeed an ideal form of punishment.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Suppositories and locking plastic pants are a perfect pair for when Aby is having issues making a messy diaper.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Experience ultimate indulgence and sensuality with the irresistible combination of suppositories and locking plastic pants. Treat yourself to an exhilarating adventure as you surrender to the pleasures of messy diapers. Let the intense sensation of the suppositories and the secure embrace of the locking plastic pants whisk you away into a world of ecstasy. Your body will be left trembling with desire as you revel in the exquisite fulfillment of your deepest fantasies. Embrace the provocative allure of this dynamic duo and prepare for a hot and steamy ride like no other.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Dommy Scarlet wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:25 am Yes indeed, suppositories along with a gallon of water right before bed along with a butt plug inserted that has to remain inside for a few hours is a perfect way to put naughty babies to naptime.
Would the butt plug keep everything in, or will water and diarrhea leak out around the plug?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I'm honestly not sure about recreational anal plugs, but I know that there are plugs that are made especially for anal leakage.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!