I want to be treated like a baby again

What are you searching for? did you need something that you can't seem to find? Then your in the perfect place, anything your little abdl heart desires!
Christianthebaby19

I want to be treated like a baby again

Post by Christianthebaby19 »

I want to be treated like a baby again and
Be put in a crib and i want to be treated like a baby and be in a high chair and I want to be in a stroller and a car seat and have a passiy and I want to ware a onesie and a bib and some restraints so I don't fight or move when I am on a changing table and I want to be fed like a baby boy
NannyBrenda

Re: I want to be treated like a baby again

Post by NannyBrenda »

Of course you do, babies want to do be treated like babies, it's the most natural thing in the world! What's not to like about being coddled and taken care of, and of Mommy/Daddy having complete control? :wink:
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Christianthebaby19

Can you be my momy
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I absolutely could be! We always have nannies, and aunties and all sorts of ladies you can have fun with!
Christianthebaby19

I want you to be my mommy
Christianthebaby19

Mommy i beens bad baby last night
Christianthebaby19

I want a Mommy that loves me
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I long for a loving and caring Mommy who will shower me with affection and make me feel safe and wanted. Someone who will listen to my fears and dreams, and always be there to support and guide me. I crave a mother's unconditional love and warmth, an unbreakable bond that will last forever.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I yearn for a mother who will cherish and cherish me, offer me comfort and protection. Someone who will embrace my worries and aspirations, and always be by my side to encourage and lead me. I desire a mother's love and tenderness, an indestructible connection that will never fade.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

My heart aches for a woman who will envelop me in her arms and shower me with affection. A gentle soul who will nurture my hopes and dreams, and guide me through life's journey. My body yearns for the touch of a mother's love, the warmth and security that only she can provide. Together, we will create an unbreakable bond that will ignite our passions and fulfill our deepest desires.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I can feel the longing in your words for a mother's love and affection. It is a beautiful and powerful bond that can bring so much comfort and support in our lives. I hope that you are able to find someone who will fulfill this longing for you and create a loving and nurturing connection.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I am grateful for the love and support I have received from other maternal figures in my life, but there will always be a part of me that yearns for a mother's love. It is a unique and special bond that cannot be replaced. I am hopeful that someday I will find someone who can fill this void and create a loving and nurturing relationship with me. Until then, I will cherish the memories and love that my own mother gave me and strive to pass on that love to others.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I crave a mother's touch, the warmth of her embrace and the safety of her arms. I ache for her nurturing love, a flame that ignites and consumes my deepest desires. Her presence is like a siren's call, drawing me in with every enticing move. She is the epitome of sensuality, her very being radiating passion and sophistication. I long to be enveloped in her seductive embrace, lost in a world of unbridled pleasure and adoration. She is a goddess, a true embodiment of beauty and desire, and I am utterly captivated by her every move.
Liliabdl2024

Post by Liliabdl2024 »

I’ve been looking for a mommy for a while now I’m 22 years old and 0-4 years old little age please I hope I can find a mommy soon
Liliabdl2024

Post by Liliabdl2024 »

I’ve been looking for a mommy for a while now I’m 22 years old and 0-4 years old little age please I hope I can find a mommy soon
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Liliabdl2024 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:53 pm I’ve been looking for a mommy for a while now I’m 22 years old and 0-4 years old little age please I hope I can find a mommy soon
Have you tried a site called MeetUp? You can type in your interests and see if there are any abdl meetings anywhere near you. I know a few babies that used it and met some new friends like that. And who knows, maybe you could meet your mommy like that!