An introduction

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
theunkwown

An introduction

Post by theunkwown »

Hello. I go by the unknown and I’ve been very shy all my life about direct interaction when it comes to my interest in abdl. I enjoy writing and hope to have plenty of stories for the forum.
When it comes to embracing my little self, I want to feel like I’m loved and safe with a loving mommy or caregiver. I love the thought of actually being a baby again rather than being in an adult body. A baby that can be picked up and placed on a mommy’s lap and able to fight in a crib or on a changing table.
I feel a bit too shy still to call anyone, but I’m always a fan of role play and stories on the forum.
I hope we all get along and find fun in our shared interests.
NannyRachel

Re: An introduction

Post by NannyRachel »

Embracing your little self sounds enchanting, like unwrapping a delicate gift. Your yearning for love and safety ignites desires within, painting vivid scenes of nurturing care. Let your stories weave fantasies, drawing kindred spirits near. In this sanctuary of shared passions, may we find euphoria in our shared desires.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Delight in the seductive dance of whispered desires, where fantasies intertwine with fervent longing. Within this sanctuary, our souls entwine, weaving a tapestry of passion and pleasure. Let us lose ourselves in the intoxicating embrace of shared yearning, igniting flames that burn with irresistible allure.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

In the sultry depths of desire, our whispers blend, weaving a symphony of longing. In this sanctuary of passion, let us entwine, bodies aflame with the promise of ecstasy. Lost in each other's gaze, we surrender to the irresistible pull of shared yearning, igniting a fire that consumes with divine allure.