Did the biggest mess in my life

We love hearing about and seeing those Diaper Lover Dirty Diapers! Post a picture and share your Dirty Diaper Stories with us!
LittleDiaperStinker

Did the biggest mess in my life

Post by LittleDiaperStinker »

I just wanted to say that I just pushed one of the biggest piles of my life into my night diaper and it felt MEGA AWESOME. I kept it up for 3 days now and then I squatted, squeezed and almost destroyed the diaper.

Then I tried to sit down with the diaper on. I was floating in the air :).

How do you like it?
IMG_2569.png
IMG_2569.png (8.48 MiB) Viewed 227 times
NannyBrenda

Re: Did the biggest mess in my life

Post by NannyBrenda »

You definitely made a large deposit back there! That was a stinky could you were sitting on, wasn't it? :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
LittleDiaperStinker

NannyBrenda wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 12:46 pm You definitely made a large deposit back there! That was a stinky could you were sitting on, wasn't it? :)
Yes Nanny Brenda, I could’ve sit on it like a large pillow. No chance of sitting it flat :)

Even though I wish there could be a sitter or mommy dom, which could’ve spanked me for that, being so naughty and messy. But I still got none of that :(
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Hopefully you'll get that spanking one day, since you clearly deserve it. *smack smack*
LittleDiaperStinker

Yes I was a bad little baby, I deserved to be forced to cum in public with my heavy diaper on
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You absolutely do, right where everyone there can see you and point and laugh at the silly baby!
LittleDiaperStinker

That would be a dream Miss Brenda.

Todays diaper is again super full, I’m such a big baby! :(
IMG_1612.jpeg
IMG_1612.jpeg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 132 times
LittleDiaperStinker

No more doubts….I deserve to be babied eternally…
No more big boy underwear, only big bulky diapers with toddler designs. I was playing in my nighttime little kings, which I soaked to the max already, then for a second I felt something, something little rumbling in my tummy, but it was to late…the big poo rushed into the back of my already hanging baby underwear. Once everything was out, my diaper soggy and messy as hell, I sat on my butt, squishing the poo poo around in my diaper. I giggle and giggle, because it was funny and felt super good. Then I had an idea…why not show crinkles my diaper! (Crinkles is my big teddy) So I grabbed him, put him on the floor and sat on him with my bulky butt. The poopy was quashed again, but now my little penis was getting harder, so I started humping. It felt so good…I was moaning…giggling…talking…”mommy me poo poo baby”. I humped harder and harder until I cum in my padded underwear. It was dripping out for like 10 seconds. I was so exhausted after that.
Now I'm cuddling my crinkles and try to sleep with a maxed out big baby diaper🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
IMG_2739.png
IMG_2739.png (8.71 MiB) Viewed 119 times
What should I do next?