VALENTINE'S DAY

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Minnie

VALENTINE'S DAY

Post by Minnie »

ITS ALMOST HERE BABIES ONE MY FAVORITE DAYS VALENTINE'S DAY.THATS BECAUSE I GET ALL THESE CUTE LITTLE CARDS. AND GET TO BAKE HEART SHAPED COOKIES. SO STOP ON BY AND GET YOUR HEART SHAPED COOKIE

GRANNY MINNE
Granny Minnie is baking fresh homemade cookies. Are there any little ones that would like some. If so call me at 1-888-430-2010 and let's see if you really desearve a cookie
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Does the cookie offer only apply to abies? I know of a Mommy who might be interested. :)
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

*snifffffff* MmmmMMMmmmm I can't think of much better than sweet treats warm from the oven for Valentimes!
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Maybe all of us babies should write a special valentine message to the Mommies we have crushes on. :P Or perhaps just one, otherwise the board would be flooded with countless valentines to ALL the Mommies.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I couldn't see anything wrong with tons of Valentines to the mommies. I like valentines.

And cookies
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

I got a cute pair of plastic panties last year with hearts on them. I love valentines day. I hope I get a teddy bear this year. I just love plushie toys.
love, Lacy
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Aww valentines especially for us. That would be nice.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Mommy Star wrote:I couldn't see anything wrong with tons of Valentines to the mommies. I like valentines.

And cookies
Ah, but at worst there could be individual threads by individual abies to individual Mommies. Imagine the number of valentines the Mommies would need to read through. :?
MommyJosie wrote:Aww valentines especially for us. That would be nice.
I'll keep that in mind Josie. :)

*Crosses fingers and hope the Mommies are interested in sending valentines to the babies.*
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I want VALENTINES
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

:lol: You know Star, acting like that might get you put into a diaper . . .
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

The only thing I enjoy more than helping my little ones make their special valentines is receiving them.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Hey wannabe, have you never met Baby Star?
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

mommy rebecca wrote:The only thing I enjoy more than helping my little ones make their special valentines is receiving them.
Isn't it fun to drag out the construction paper,lace,glitter and everything and just have an art day making cards? I love doing that with my little one.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Mommy Star wrote:Hey wannabe, have you never met Baby Star?
Nope, never. I didn't know a Baby Star existed. :?
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

she's cool, wannabe
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

I'll bet. I can just imagine a cool little girl, all the latest baby fashions . . . :)
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

I love Baby Star. She is the awesomest, and yes that is in the Janey dictionary for AB lifestyles. And I love creating valentines for people. I love to give something original and handmade for any occassion and my mommy keeps everything I make for her. It makes me feel so special.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Yay, it's Valentine's Day! Hmm . . . who should I write a valentine to first?

I love . . . Janey because she's always so cheerful. I think Janey's joyfulness makes all of us happy too. It's so sweet that such an adorable girl is so friendly. Even when we're down, we can rely on Janey to cheer us up. :)

I love . . . Josie because she's so warm and welcoming. She seems like the kind of woman who would take you by the hand and explain something if you didn't understand it. Constantly friendly, Josie is really someone to rely on if we need someone to talk to. :)

I love . . . Stacie because it's against the law not to love Stacie. I learned that my first day here. Fiendishly playful and cute, even when Stacie has a mischievious glint in her eye, you know she cares about you. There's nothing I don't love about Stacie. :)

I love . . . Scarlet because she's so wonderfully kind. When I first came here, I was surprised by how sweet and caring she was, after reading what her profile says. Despite being the only "Dommy Mommy" here, it's remarkable how undeniably charming Scarlet is. :)

I love . . . Star because she cares about all of us. I think I'm right in saying Star is very giving and loving, always wanting to give her babies the best. Whether they just want a nice talk or if they want to be babied for hours, you can rely on Star to give her baby anything he or she wants. :)

I love . . . Rebecca because she's always thinking of us. I might be wrong but I seem to remember Rebecca was the first Mommy I spoke to when I signed up to the forums. Definitely shows she cares about her "students", whether newbies or . . . oldies. :)

I love . . . Katie because she's so wonderfully babyish. Just look at her post in this thread; it's sooooo sweet to see a cute little baby like Katie get so much pleasure over something as simple as a cookie. It's sweetness like that that gets Katie on my valentine list. :)

Sorry to all those who I didn't mention. To be honest, I don't think I'd be able to mention every Mommy without repeating myself. Erm . . . better luck next year?
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Oh wannabe, that was darling. It is so nice to see how we are through your eyes. Thanks for making my day a little bit brighter.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Wannabe baby, how sweet that was of you. :) I hope you had a great day yesterday.