I have made a resolution for phone a mommy!

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
naughtyboyutah

I have made a resolution for phone a mommy!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommies/sitters/nannies, and grannies,

I just wanted to share with you that I have made it a new year's resolution to call a mommy at least twice a month. I have been so thankful and enjoyed all my phone calls so far but I think what I lack is more consistent discipline given by the wonderful mommies here. Recently I gave Mommy Lauren a call and she gave me a great spanking to punish me for being naughty. Thanks Mommy Lauren! There are so many mommies I haven't called yet and hope to call some of them really soon for a much needed spanking. I hope to call mommy sara, mommy janey, mommy candy, mommy savannah, mommy lexus, nanny rachel, nanny ella, and some other mommies within the next few months. I would love to hear from you what times are you available throughout the week so I can call you sometime. You can email me at [email protected]. Hope to hear back from you mommies soon.

Cameron
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I'd email you, but I am the chopped liver who got left off that list
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Mommy Star wrote:I'd email you, but I am the chopped liver who got left off that list
Forgive me for laughing at that Star. :lol: I'm sure Utah loves you really. I mean, who doesn't?
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

Don't feel bad Star I am on the chopped liver list with you, lol.
love, Lacy
naughtyboyutah

Star, you are a wonderful mommy

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommy Star and all the other mommies,

I love you all so much and I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings for not emailing them about my new resolution. I think you are all great and so thankful for all of you. Thanks for helping me understand my love to be mommied and being so accepting of who I am. I love you so much and just wanted to let you all know that you are all amazing to me. You really are great!

Cameron
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

It's ok, we are just giving you a hard time. I actually have not gotten a chance to get to know you yet. But I look forward to it.
love, Lacy
pinkluvs

Huh?

Post by pinkluvs »

Mommy Star,
You can't be chopped liver. Even though I haven't been able to call Phone-a-mommy, from what I've read, the mommies, babysitters, aunties and such seem top notch. I'm sure you are too :D
Let's all hear it for you! :)
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Thanks, luvs

I just really like to give Cameron a tough time because he is a very very naughty boy.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

You two aren't chopped liver, more like a scrumptous feast!

stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
naughtyboyutah

A feast, huh?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Gets out a fork and starts chowing down on this scrumptous feast, yummy!

Cameron
granny joan

I Have Made A Resoulation For Phone A Mommy

Post by granny joan »

Star and Lacy,if you feel like chopped liver ,how do you think us granny's feel
we weren't even listed at all . :( GRANNY JOAN
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Hummm....... granny joan has a point. :(

I'm sure it was just an oversight on Cameron's part though, however, a good butt blistering might help him from making the same mistake again. :wink:

Get an old fashioned "hickory switch" from a hickory tree, pull his britches down, and give him the butt blistering he deserves...... keep laying on the switches untill his butt is bright red and he can't sit down for a week. :lol:

Rule #1. When granny uses her hickory switch on Cameron's bottom, his bottom should be a nice shade of RED.......

BRIGHT RED..... like a ripe tomato...... like..... like.... :roll:

....... Baby Marty's face, when he's "busy" filling his pants. :lol:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Very nice Marty. All of the talk about red bums and switches sure got my attention. :) It's good to see you have an idea for how to handle him.
naughtyboyutah

I do deserve some spankings, don't I?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I have realized that the more I share with my mommies and sitters that as time goes on, I keep on coming up with other naughty things I need to be spanked for. Stacie pointed out in my recent phone call that while she is spanking me, I admitted another reason for another spanking but we ran out of time. I am just a very naughty boy in need of several spankings and so thankful to have so many loving mommies here who care about me to spank me when I am naughty which is often. Thank you mommies, I have learned many a lesson over your knees.

Cameron