New kid on the block -- or somethin' like that

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
xtrepaid

New kid on the block -- or somethin' like that

Post by xtrepaid »

So, as the title says, I'm the newbie here. Don't really know what to say, I'm terrible at introducing myself, so I guess if you have a question, go ahead and ask. 8)
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Hello there. So my question is AB? DL? Both? Boy? Girl? Inbetween? :D
I have a million others but we can start there. Glad to have you. :D
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Hello there and welcome to the forum. :)
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

MommyJosie wrote:Hello there. So my question is AB? DL? Both? Boy? Girl? Inbetween? :D
I have a million others but we can start there. Glad to have you. :D
Mostly DL, bit of AB. Boy. And I welcome any questions. :)
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

OK questions :D What kind of diapers are your favorites?
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Right now, Abri-Form, but to be fair, I'm relatively new to the whole ABDL scene. I tend to wear Depends cuz, yeah, you can find those anywhere, but if I can get some, I like Abenas. I wanna try Bambinos soon, too, but that's a whole 'nother thing.
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

Hewwo xtrepaid do you like playing with diapered girls?
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

*grins* Of course. 8) Not sure where exactly I'm at with the whole ABDL spectrum of things. I feel like a bit of everything, which I know seems kinna odd. But you can ask Jenna, odd is a good word for me. :P
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

xtrepaid wrote:I wanna try Bambinos soon, too, but that's a whole 'nother thing.
Do let us know how you like them. :D I am glad that you are enjoying yourself here.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Yes, yes it is a good word for you, but for you, it's a happy word!

:D
Jenna *who likes oddities very much!*
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

xtrepaid wrote:*grins* Of course. 8) Not sure where exactly I'm at with the whole ABDL spectrum of things. I feel like a bit of everything, :P
Noffin' wrong with trying everything and liking it all. Let me know if you ever want to have some diapered fun
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk
pinkluvs

Hello

Post by pinkluvs »

Glad to see another who likes diapers.
What kind of diapers do you like? Disposable? Cloth diapers and plastic panties? Maybe you like just plastic panties first and foremost. That's how it started with me :D
So tell your story or stories. I think the Mommies here would love to know more so they can take care of their little ones even better!

Best wishes,

-pinkluvs
xtrepaid

Re: Hello

Post by xtrepaid »

pinkluvs wrote:Glad to see another who likes diapers.
What kind of diapers do you like? Disposable? Cloth diapers and plastic panties? Maybe you like just plastic panties first and foremost. That's how it started with me :D
So tell your story or stories. I think the Mommies here would love to know more so they can take care of their little ones even better!
I'm a disposable guy. Admittedly, I've never tried cloth despite a few online friends' opinions that I should, but so far, I'm a disposable guy.

As for how I got into it...weird story, really. I first got into ABDL in middle school. For some reason, I searched for "diaper" and diapergal came up as one of the results. I clicked on it and got interested for some reason, kept going back. Found wetset after a while and have shadowed that board for YEARS, just never had a reason to post there.

As for when I actually tried it, that was only 2 years ago. An online friend of mine, already well into ABDL stuff, wanted to go 24/7 and tell her parents about it. So she made a bet with me: if I braved going out and buying diapers for the first time, she'd brave going 24/7. That night, I went and bought a bag of Depends. Sure enough, she held up her end (she wanted it anyway, it was just incentive for us both), and she's been 24/7 for two years now.

Two years later, and well...Jenna can tell you how much I've explored it recently, but suffice it to say it's a lot more than I would have expected I'd play with a roomie. Still a newbie on the AB side, although I have a pacifier (somewhere), but...yeah.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Oooo yes I can *grins*.

*SO PROUD* of you!

:) :) :)
Jenna
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Nice story sweetie. I am a fan of cloth diapers and plastic pants myself, but I like diapers of any kind really.
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

A few friends online have suggested it. I haven't tried it myself, but it's partly because I live with a friend.
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:
xtrepaid wrote:I wanna try Bambinos soon, too, but that's a whole 'nother thing.
Do let us know how you like them. :D I am glad that you are enjoying yourself here.
I know, reviving my dead "welcome" thread, but hey...gotta listen to the mommies, yeah? :P

I just got my first bag in this week, but because of early morning class and roommates, I haven't had a chance to put one on until tonight, and I have to admit--they say first impressions are everything, and well...great first impression. Thick as all get out--subtlety is not something these would be good for. But by first impressions, I'm lookin' forward to fun with 'em.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

xtrepaid Welcome to the group :)

Mommy Lexus
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

xtrepaid wrote:

II just got my first bag in this week, but because of early morning class and roommates, I haven't had a chance to put one on until tonight, and I have to admit--they say first impressions are everything, and well...great first impression. Thick as all get out--subtlety is not something these would be good for. But by first impressions, I'm lookin' forward to fun with 'em.
I am glad that you liked them so far sweetie. have a great weekend.
Craig

Post by Craig »

I'm still blown away that such a product as Bambinos even exists. And, for what it's worth, I think they are a heck of a great product. Since I put on a diaper every night, it's nice to go first class...

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!