What is everyone's summer plans?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

That sounds like a fantastic concert! Glad you had a great time!

:)
~CousinJenna
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Jenna wrote:That sounds like a fantastic concert!
It was! :D The really cool thing was, because of where we were sitting, we were dead right to the stage and had a full view of it. :) It felt good not to be dead centre and have to constantly keep craning our necks around and around. :lol:
Jenna wrote:Glad you had a great time!
Thanks, Jenna! :D I'm really excited for Sunday, though! :) I absolutely love Jeff Dunham's ventriloquism work! :)

If you're not familiar with him, check him out on YouTube! :D I guarantee you won't be disappointed! :)
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Oh yes, Jeff Dunham's fantastic! He cracks me up so hard. I love Walter, he is probably my favorite. lol "welcome to walmart..."

*giggles*
:D
~CousinJenna
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Jenna wrote:Oh yes, Jeff Dunham's fantastic! He cracks me up so hard. I love Walter, he is probably my favorite. lol "welcome to walmart..."

*giggles*
~CousinJenna
I love Walter, but Achmed's my definitive favorite!!! :D I KEEL YOU!! :lol:

http://angelusrules.livejournal.com/2008/07/27/ = My LiveJournal entry detailing my Saturday and Sunday :)

I hope you all enjoy!!! :D
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

omgs! rofl! That's so wicked. Love it!

Thanks for sharing!

~CousinJenna thinks you have a big mouth :P
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Jenna wrote:omgs! rofl! That's so wicked. Love it!

Thanks for sharing!

~CousinJenna thinks you have a big mouth :P
No problem, Jenna!!! :D I hope to post again on my summer plans after we come back from the downtown convention! :)

One question, Jenna...your signature says: "CousinJenna thinks you have a big mouth :P" I'm presuming I unfortunately (and definitely accidentally) spoiled something for you. First and foremost, I apologize, but, just so I knw...

What was it? :?
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Big mouth for starting the chant at the concert of everyone joining in 'n stuffs...lol.

No you didn't spoil anything for me, I think it's funny!

~CousinJenna
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Jenna wrote:Big mouth for starting the chant at the concert of everyone joining in 'n stuffs...lol.
Ahh...:lol: Now I get it! :D

I honestly didn't think I said it that loud, but apparently, with me and Bubba J being the only two people speaking in a room that can hold over 2300 people, I guess my voice carries a little bit. :D hehehe
Jenna wrote:No you didn't spoil anything for me, I think it's funny!

~CousinJenna
hehe At first I thought you were talking about me having a big mouth for spoiling that Two-Face was in "The Dark Knight". :lol:

But don't worry, Jenna...if you intend to see it, I won't spoil anything else.

But I will say THIS...I would advise you to triple-diaper yourself for this movie. :lol: (there were quite a few moments where I jumped myself...:))
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

lol...sounds good to me. Yeah I can't wait to see it. Hopefully once my final is over and soccer's done!

~CousinJenna
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Jenna wrote:lol...sounds good to me. Yeah I can't wait to see it. Hopefully once my final is over and soccer's done!

~CousinJenna
I hope you don't wait too long, Jenna! :D I have it on good authority that it comes out on DVD November 18th! :)
StarrLite

Post by StarrLite »

I'll be going to Vegas in September staying at the Pallazzo Hotel, I'm really excites and I've never stayed there before
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Nov 18? lol! No I was hoping sooner than that.

Ohhh Vegas, that sounds like fun!

~CousinJenna
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Oh have fun on your trip Starlite
Craig

Post by Craig »

Yeah - Vegas sounds like fun - hope the trip is great!

That said, with the temps hitting about 100 most days here, I can't get real enthused about Vegas just yet.

Of course it would be okay with a huge swimming pool where I'd get the opportunity to swim under the raft someone from this site would be floating on and dumping her over every now and then.

It's the thought that counts.

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Well, my summer's pretty much done! :lol: I just went three days at the yearly Fan Expo at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre! :D Check out my LJ entries if you wanna see what happened and who I met! :)

http://angelusrules.livejournal.com/33459.html
http://angelusrules.livejournal.com/33586.html
http://angelusrules.livejournal.com/33892.html

:D:D:D:D:D hehehe!!!!
Craig

Post by Craig »

Is summer really almost over??? This is crazy!
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I know Craig, we have to make the most of it and enjoy the holiday weekend. What is everyone doing for labor day weekend?
Craig

Post by Craig »

Pretty quiet weekend here except for Monday when I get to go visit some friends who are in from out of town. You know ... the usual stuff ... barbecue, swimming, etc. ... should be a blast!

Craig
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Geez...summer's over. That was weird, it went by a lot faster than normal. Unfortunately, I spent the whole summer working (-_-) and missed out on a concert that I'm still kicking myself for (Disturbed and Slipknot on the same stage! *murmurs a loooooooooooooooooooot*).

Other than that...school's started back up. :(
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Indeed summer is over :(. But the kids are back in school yee haw!! lol.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west