Which word do you like better?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!

Nappy
7%
Diaper
93%

Total votes: 14
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

I'm just curious which word you guys use more. I have kind of an odd viewpoint of it (bear in mind, I'm a Texan, so it's odd to me).

To me, diaper sounds more like a teasing kind of word. Like, if I were to want to be an adult who's put in diapers, I'd want to be put in diapers, not nappies. That said, if I wanted to be a baby, I think being put in nappies sounds better.

Weird mix, I know. I'm curious about what you guys think.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I actually like 'diapies' best.

Teasing about putting someone in diapies is often much more fun than either word to me!

:D
Jenna
dapman

Post by dapman »

Hmm...good question. :?
I mostly prefer diaper, but I also love a lady with an British accent. So if I were to be talking with the British gal, nappy would be the word. But I guess they are both just as humiliating if you are an adult who is being forced into them! :)

Just my two cents :D !
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

I have to say "nappy". I've got waaaay too used to saying "diaper", which is embarrassing as a Brit, and I find "nappy" to be a much cuter word.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Sometimes it's fun for me to go a bit further and refer to them as pull-ups or Bambinos or whatever is appropriate - such as, "Her giggling made me drench my Bambinos."

If I'm in a "play" mode, Jenna's word "diapie" is fun.

Next to those, "diaper" would be my preference over "nappy" - only because I'm an American I would guess.

Of course, words like "brief" or "absorbent garment" should be banned from sites like this and from our vocabulary. :D

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Craig wrote:Sometimes it's fun for me to go a bit further and refer to them as pull-ups or Bambinos or whatever is appropriate - such as, "Her giggling made me drench my Bambinos."
I agree with that. In fact, I love saying "Pampers" or "Huggies" because they sound so babyish. Plus, Pampers and Bambinos both sound adorable because of the "b" and "p" sounds. "Look at you, waddling around in your Pampers! *giggles*" . . . and so on. :)
Craig

Post by Craig »

Yup! And a word like Pampers does bring back some cool memories!

Have fun,
Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Craig wrote: - such as, "Her giggling made me drench my Bambinos."

Craig

I wouldn't know anything about how those two are related. Nope. Not at all.

:P
Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

Craig wrote:
- such as, "Her giggling made me drench my Bambinos."

Craig

I wouldn't know anything about how those two are related. Nope. Not at all.

Jenna
Of course you don't Jenna. The fact that I made those two comments, one right after the other, was purely coincidental. I didn't mean to imply that there was any relationship between those two comments.

I'm glad you were so quick to note that and to call it to my attention.

Just relax and have a Pepsi or two.

Your friend,
Craig
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Of the two options I prefer Diaper. I think it might have to do with where everyone is from as to what they prefer also. Why stop with diaper though? Diapee is good, or being specific (like some of you mentioned) cloth diapers,bambinos etc.. is fun.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Craig wrote:
Craig wrote:

Just relax and have a Pepsi or two.

Your friend,
Craig

NOT TWO! I am not running three times tomorrow! *lol lol lol*

Twice in a day lately has been bad enough.

Jenna
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

I voted for diaper :D
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

hmmm..i think jenna's real problem..is that..shes drinking pepsi.

coke is better. muahahahahahaha.

Sincerely,
David
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Babyblue26 wrote:hmmm..i think jenna's real problem..is that..shes drinking pepsi.

coke is better. muahahahahahaha.
No way, all the cool kids are drinking Pepsi. :)

*giggles* Nappy, Diaper . . . Coke, Pepsi . . . we're just full of opinions.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I have used both but I prefer Diaper. But I like to say bambinos, huggies and pull ups are fun as well. But with the choices I have to say diaper :)

Mommy Lexus
Craig

Post by Craig »

Hiya Mommy Lexus - thanks for getting us back on track here - almost sounded like we'd switched from a diaper/nappy poll to a Coke/Pepsi!!! Next it will be Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge trucks. (Ducks)

Craig
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

LOL I saw that but you are all having fun and that is the best thing :) and all that really matters :)

Mommy Lexus
Craig

Post by Craig »

Well there's no shortage of fun here - but it does take quite a few surprising forms....

:D
Craig
Craig

Post by Craig »

And sometimes the fun looks more like this...

*whistles*

Craig
Craig

Post by Craig »

And more than once the fun has looked like this...