Bambino question

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!

Are they worth the cost?

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 5
xtrepaid

Bambino question

Post by xtrepaid »

I'm considering ordering Bambinos, but I want a general consensus...are they worth the cost of ordering?
pinkluvs

They're on the right track but...

Post by pinkluvs »

The real turn-off for me about Bambino diapers is the two tapes on each side. That isn't very babyish to me. The taping strip is way to wide too.
I wish someone would make an adult-sized diaper that really looks like an old-style Pampers with plastic backing, and a single tape on each side.
It would even be more fun if they had a separate line that had pink plastic backing for girls, and blue for boys.
If I had the investment capitol, I'd set up shop. :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

The pink and blue would be nice sweetie. I think they are worth it though.
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

*grins* Yeah, the pink and blue would be cool.
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

i keep hearing about these, and so far i have heard that they are the closest thing to baby diapers for adults. is this accurate? i was also looking at trying Molicare. right now I'm using Tena, and Ive also tried Attends. i enjoy Attends a lot, but Tena sorta lost it with me cause there is some sorta threaded fabric glued to the plastic backing. really really stupid idea imho.