hello

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
ticktock

hello

Post by ticktock »

hi everyone, im from Southern California and i have two children. I love to be outdoors and i have a huge passion for sports lol. i look forward to meeting you guys and sharing some great experiences with you!
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Hummm..... I smell SPAM :evil:

Excuse me for seeming rude, but what does, "having 2 kids" likeing "sports" and "the outdoors" have to do with wearing diapers and being an ABDL?????? :?:

On your profile, the only thing you listed is, "I work with Olay". :evil:

WTF does that mean????? :?:

You didn't say anything about diapers, being a baby, or needing a mommy. If you are an ABDL, then post something, and /or give a more discriptive profile. :x

If you are a SPAMER, then get the f__K off this site!!!!! :evil:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
pinkluvs

Yup. A little fishy...

Post by pinkluvs »

I agree. I can't wait to see how this one turns out. Being a betting man, odds are Little Stinky Britches is right. I say 2:1 odds in his favor :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Uh actually guys, it's a real person and not a spammer. So please do not jump to conclusions. People do not need to be into diapers to join our forums, sometimes they are just curious, or maybe he is a daddy, or she is a Mommy or maybe they just like the thought of wearing diapers, or maybe they just like baby powder. We do not judge here no matter what. So please, be more kind and understanding, be welcoming and warm to everyone. And if it happens that they are a spammer, then they will be banned, simple as that.

Thanks,
Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Hi ticktock, welcome to the message board. :D
MommySue

Hi TickTock

Post by MommySue »

Welcome to our Forums TICKTOCK !!

Are you a Disney Fanatic too? I thought you might be so I found this pic just for you. Hope you like it. Tink is my absolute favorite character !! Peter Pan is the the best story.

Hope to chat with you soon in our free chat room.

Kisses,
Mommy Sue
Come to the window,
My baby, with me,
And look at the stars
That shine on the sea!

pinkluvs

Oops!

Post by pinkluvs »

I guess I lost the bet. You're right, I shouldn't jump to conclusions. How embarrassing. :oops:
Welcome TICKTOCK! I hope you find what you are looking for! :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Craig

Post by Craig »

Hiya ticktock,

Welcome to the party.

And here I thought you might be a clock collector or something. Anyway, don't mind me - it's the middle of the night - yeah, that's it.

Hope you really like it here!

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
BabyBetsy

Post by BabyBetsy »

Hewwos ticktock. I love your name. It reminds me of the book "Wicked". I love his books.
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

Hi ticktock comes back and chat with us
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Welcome ticktock!!!
I love the name you picked :)

Mommy Lexus
Craig

Post by Craig »

So ticktock ... if you're still hanging out here ... tell us what kinda sports you like watching. I'm more into baseball than football myself.

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!