Adult babies whose focus is on the adult

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

I like being a baby baby but..for a change being seen as the age i am might be fun
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

baby sister katie wrote:I like being a baby baby but..for a change being seen as the age i am might be fun
Ooo, I can just imagine that Katie. "Katie! Look at you, a big girl like you waddling around in Pampers! How old are you? You big baby! Maybe you should be treated like a baby until you learn to act your age! Coochie-coochie-coo baby girl!" *giggles* :)
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

wannabe_baby wrote:
Ooo, I can just imagine that Katie. "Katie! Look at you, a big girl like you waddling around in Pampers! How old are you? You big baby! Maybe you should be treated like a baby until you learn to act your age! Coochie-coochie-coo baby girl!" *giggles* :)
Ohh you have my attention :D
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

This is great. I love putting mittens on my Abies :)

Mommy Lexus
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

baby sister katie wrote:Ohh you have my attention :D
*giggles* I'm glad. Maybe you should try it.

"Katie, your boyfriend has been telling me you've been acting like SUCH a baby lately. So he hired me to put you in diapers and treat you like the big baby you are! How old are you, twenty? Act your age, BABY Katie, unless you want a pacifier in your mouth! Hmm, maybe we can invite a few of your friends over to see what a big baby Katie is! *giggles*"

And so on. :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Sounds like you could have fun on the other side hmm wannabe_baby? :)
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I agree Mommy Scarlet...A diamond in the rough.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:Sounds like you could have fun on the other side hmm wannabe_baby? :)
*giggles* Definitely Mommy Scarlet. :) I'd quite like to try being a Daddy. Not that I'd give up on being a baby, of course, but it'd be very nice to change a baby girl's diapers, spoon-feed her and play "this little piggy" with her toes. :)
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

That is so sweet. I bet you are a good Daddy, since you play on the baby side.
BabyGirl_Jessica

Re: Adult babies whose focus is on the adult

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:What I am talking about is a person who likes to be treated like a baby, but still seen as their adult age. Maybe like a man who acts like a babyish fourty year old because his wife makes him in the scene. Do we have any of these here? I love the added humiliation of reminding them they are in fact an adult in diapers, drinking a bottle etc..
No I am a baby pretty much full time when I am at home and an adult when I am away from home with friends or family (or work).

These two sides of my personality do not really come together. When I am a baby, I am a baby, not an adult pretending to be a baby.

When I am an adult, I am an adult. I take my responsibilities seriously and I act like an adult.

But I like my baby time at home better because it feels more like me.

I hope that all makes sense.
Sissy_Baby_831

Post by Sissy_Baby_831 »

This is actually my favorite form of being a AB! It's how I like it about 95% of the time! Losing a bet or maybe being tricked into signing a "contract" in which I have to act like a baby, it's all good as long as there's alot of dominance and humiliation by the female! Being forced to talk like a baby and having a pacifier strapped into my mouth, throw in some public humiliation....I love it :wink:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Re: Adult babies whose focus is on the adult

BabyGirl_Jessica wrote: No I am a baby pretty much full time when I am at home and an adult when I am away from home with friends or family (or work).

These two sides of my personality do not really come together. When I am a baby, I am a baby, not an adult pretending to be a baby.

When I am an adult, I am an adult. I take my responsibilities seriously and I act like an adult.

But I like my baby time at home better because it feels more like me.

I hope that all makes sense.
That makes perfect sense sweetie, thank you for replying. :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Sissy_Baby_831 wrote:This is actually my favorite form of being a AB! It's how I like it about 95% of the time! Losing a bet or maybe being tricked into signing a "contract" in which I have to act like a baby, it's all good as long as there's alot of dominance and humiliation by the female! Being forced to talk like a baby and having a pacifier strapped into my mouth, throw in some public humiliation....I love it :wink:
Aww, you sound like fun Sissy Baby
Sissy_Baby_831

Post by Sissy_Baby_831 »

Well I like to think so! The more creative the better I think, and when your treated like a baby as seen as an adult it gives you much more room for creativeness and much more fun!