How many of you like diapered mommies?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!

Mommies:diapered or not?

I prefer a diapered mommy
30%
No, Mommy can just diaper me
20%
I don't care either way as long as she cares for me
50%

Total votes: 20
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

How many of you like diapered mommies?

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I know a few of the women here are diaper lovers themselves.How many of you adult babies like mommies that also wear diapers?
Glen

Post by Glen »

I quite enjoy the idea of a Mommy wearing a diaper.. but I am not to phased if she doesnt want to. But it could be fun to turn the tables and have to pamper and change Mommy's diapers once in a while :)
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you for replying Glen. It is good to see what you all think. :)
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

I prefer it if the Mommy isn't diapered. For me, there's a certain satisfaction in knowing the Mommy is in panties and I'm in a diaper. It's a significant representation of our status.

But I'm not entirely averse to the idea.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you wannabe baby for answering. I prefer panties myself :wink:
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Well, I was a lil biased in my vote, heehee.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I agree, I like the status difference and role distinction between who is and who isn't diapered. I agree too it's awfully fun to be in the other role at times!

~CousinJenna
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Josie and Jenna for voting and replying :) :D
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

You're welcome! :D

~CousinJenna
Wetvinyl

Post by Wetvinyl »

Great question...

I've been a DL since about 1970, and particularly since discovering the online ABDL community, my want has been this: Sure, I'd love to have a relationship with another DL lady... it'd be fun to have her diaper me occasionally ... but my ideal has ALWAYS been (and moreso lately) that I would have equal time by diapering HER.

She accepts me; I accept her.

After having a brief too-short opp to take care of a Babygirl last winter, I came away totally dissatisfied with solo DL-play. My previous focus on "Mommy Mommy change me" was GONE. (Hmmm, guess that statement would call into question my membership HERE... lol) Yeah, I'd still definitely enjoy that... but I'd enjoy our whole relationship even MORE if I knew that my lady/Mommy ALSO wanted to be diapered, cuddled, Daddied, and taken care of just as much as she took care of me.

THAT, for me, would be the complete package!

And besides... being a Mommy is hard work... she deserves some downtime, and to be taken care of Herself :wink:

ooops, sorry... I can't make a short post....

wv
Life's messy. Put on a diaper and get on with it.
Craig

Post by Craig »

It's a whole lot of fun I think if the roles get flipped every once in a while to create maybe some more suspense or spontaneity. Anyway, it's gotta be a blast for both parties for the thing to work for me. And maybe keeping it from getting too one-sided might help?

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

WetVinyl,
Thank you for your reply. I don't see that as being any reason t question your membership sweetie, the site is for Ab's Dl's and everything between those two. I can understand the desire to swap things up. :)
pinkluvs

Another one I haven't considered

Post by pinkluvs »

A diapered Mommy? Yes and no. I wouldn't mind, but I want a Mommy that doesn't wear diapers even though she might like to in private.
I guess I'm kind of a purist that way, and the Mommy/baby relationship is defined like that for me at least. She gets to wear "big people's" clothes, and I have to wear diapers.
I sure don't mind the arrangement! :D
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

I'm...honestly not sure. I don't think I would mind having a mommy that was diapered as well, that said I have absolutely ZERO experience with any kind of mommying, diapered or no. I do admit, the DL side of me certainly wouldn't mind, and since that's the side I'm more in touch with at the moment...yeah.

Basically, I tend to agree with WetVinyl.
it'd be fun to have her diaper me occasionally ... but my ideal has ALWAYS been (and moreso lately) that I would have equal time by diapering HER.
That's the way I see it. I don't think I could go always the baby, but also not always the daddy. *shrug*
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

I think jenna would look adorable in diapers as a mommy. even on a limited basis. your too cute for it not to work. :P
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you guys for sharing your thoughts.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Really? I would never have known!

:wink:
Craig

Jenna wrote:I agree, I like the status difference and role distinction between who is and who isn't diapered. I agree too it's awfully fun to be in the other role at times!

~CousinJenna
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
BabyBetsy

Post by BabyBetsy »

I don't think I would care if mommy wanted to borrow summa my diapers, teehee.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Betsy, nice of you to share! Just be careful sharing any with Jenna - she's been going through them like mad recently, and she might clean out your supply.

Craig
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

I wouldn't minds if Mommy wore diapers. There are some good ones here that do that
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk