How many diapers?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Well said Ella and Josie.Isn't it wonderful that they make both and we all have options?
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

Yes! Options are good. Like should i wear the sundress today or my pretty red velvet dress? heehee I myself, just luuuuv plastic panties. I used to wear disposable til I met my mommy. She insisted on cloth with plastic panties. They come in so many styles and colors too. I just can't do without my purple ones and my pink ones with the yellow flowers that matches my sundress.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I put lots of thick diapers on naughty abies so their legs spread apart when they try to crawl

Mommy Lexus
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

MeanMommyLexus wrote:I put lots of thick diapers on naughty abies so their legs spread apart when they try to crawl
I'm very tempted to be naughty right now.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I tried layering some disposable diapers and honestly, I can't understand how you all do it. For one thing, I could hardly walk, and I got thigh rub something fierce, AND I looked like a marshmallow on skinny legs, not a good sexy look if you ask me. So anyone who does this with disposable all the power to ya, cuz I think it's hard to do.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

TheSitterStacie wrote:IFor one thing, I could hardly walk, and I got thigh rub something fierce, AND I looked like a marshmallow on skinny legs, not a good sexy look if you ask me.

Stacie
:lol: That description is toooo funny Stacie.
pinkluvs

Still just one diaper at a time

Post by pinkluvs »

When I put on a cloth diaper, I just do one. But that's just me. The cloth diapers I have are pretty thick anyway.
A nice thick cloth diaper, and some plastic panties, and that's good :D
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Stacie, I AM so with you. I swear my otherwise perfect thighs (hee) are scarred from the experience.

You know, I never knew cloth diapers either. I had disposables as a baby and so did my brother. All of my RL abies have worn disposables too. BUt then again, I don't mind cleaning a poopy diapie but the thought of washing a cloth poopy diapie might be a little out of my realm of stomaching.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

heehee Silly Star thats what diaper services are for. My mommy has one come out and pick up the dirty diapers and drop off the clean ones. I don't know how much it is but mommy says it's not badly priced.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

wow..Janey you are SO full of information. Tell your mommy I said thank you.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

heehee Ok Mommy Star :D
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

for me i would say 2 or 3 disposable diapers. 3 is just right for me, but clearly if i need to be discreet, only 1.
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

I tried layering up this weekend. I'd tried 2 before, and it wasn't that big a deal. I did 4 depends this week, and it was...interesting. I tend to go 1 or 2 though, personally.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you both for replying. :D
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

one at a time is fine wif me,some people do layer me thoughs
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

so far i havent experianced a disposable that is already thick enough to only wear 1. they tend to be getting thinner. which both sucks AND blows, which i didnt even believe was possible.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Thank you all for your responses.

Mommy Lexus
wet baby kite

Post by wet baby kite »

I do as many as I can that way I don't have to change.
life's a river, keep you head up
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

YAY wet baby kite thank you for sharing :)
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I wonder what the record is for this. Maybe we can have a photo contest where the abies and dl's send in photos with as many diapers on as they can pack on. That would be interesting to see.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"