How Many

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Craig

Post by Craig »

Dear Jenna,

Do I detect a sense of glee on your part in that I've been having to do more laundry recently?

Since I understand that you're finding yourself in a similar situation now :P, would you like me to send you some coupons???

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

*whistles innocently*

Don't know what you could be talking about Craig.

I use Era, not Tide. All coupons appreciated!

*giggles*
Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

Jenna wrote:*whistles innocently*

Don't know what you could be talking about Craig.

I use Era, not Tide. All coupons appreciated!

*giggles*
Jenna
Now lemme see here. I'm confused....

You don't know what I'm talking about with regard to your laundry needs increasing. And in the same post you request laundry coupons. Maybe Jenna's having a little bit more fun than she's admitting??? ;)

Anyway, is this the right product? If so, I'll hunt up some coupons for your as I'm sure you are going to blame all this on me. :P

Craig

and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Dear Craig,

Yes, that is what I use. I find it does a fantastic job for my needs.

And hrm...sure I'll blame it on ya! Yeah. Sounds like a good idea.

*nodnodnods*

:)
Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

Hiya Jenna,

Glad to help out with some coupons for your increased need to launder your sheets - something you oddly blame on me. Sure you don't have that backwards? Like you are causing me to run the washer more often??

Anyway, whatever you're doing over there in California, I hope you're having a lot of fun. :wink:

Craig
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Dear Craig,
I'd never do such a thing as that! Nooooooooo not me!

*giggles*

And math midterm is over, so I'm back to having a great time again!

:D :D :D
Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

Glad your midterms went well. Of course that means that you have more time to create havoc. Oh well, it's all fun...

:wink:

Craig
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

That would be the ONE kind of Havoc that I would overly welcome. anyone that gets caught in the jenna hurricane doesnt WANT to come out.

kinda like that Nexus Ribbon in the movie Star Trek Generations. if anyone else here has seen that...
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Thanks Craig!

Create havoc? Moi? *giggles*

*runs amok amok amok*

Babyblue thank you :D

*goes to stir up a hurricane somewhere...*

:p
Jenna
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Jenna wrote:*goes to stir up a hurricane somewhere...*
JennJenn's loose, huh? :P
Craig

Post by Craig »

xtrepaid wrote:
Jenna wrote:*goes to stir up a hurricane somewhere...*
JennJenn's loose, huh? :P
Sure sounds like it. Means anything can happen. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

LOL

Craig
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Funny how she just pops out here and there. Good thing she's not out all the time. I don't think the world could handle all that JennJenn...

*giggles*
Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

*waits for blue & xtrepaid to stir up jennjenn again* go ahead, guys ... giver her a big bowl of spaghetti for supper or something.

*waits for the show*

Craig
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

hehehe this is going to be fun :)
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

This is a conspiracy I tell ya! Everyone just wants me to go through more diapers! *nodnodnods*

And hmm try pistachio ice cream. That tempts her out more.

*giggles*

Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

Ok JennJenn,

Here's your pistachio ice cream!! Now be sure to share with our friend Lexus!

Craig

Jenna wrote:This is a conspiracy I tell ya! Everyone just wants me to go through more diapers! *nodnodnods*

And hmm try pistachio ice cream. That tempts her out more.

*giggles*

Jenna
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

YUMMY Craig thank you it looks great now we just need JennJenn to share with me :D
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

*JJ peeks out, snatches the ice cream, runs to the corner, eats half of it, flings some at Craig, Lexus & the neighbors doggie and runs outside giggling, leaving a messy trail behind*

I uth a WOT! ov diapers! I no counts yet, maybe thith many? *holds up 3 pistachio ice cream covered fingers* *JJ gets distracted & starts licking off the ice cream*

Ok, NOW you've gone and done it. She'll be up ALL NIGHT with that amount of sugar in her. Thanks a lot! :P LOL Think she thinks she's gone through a lot of diapers. I'll not tell her how many Craig has gone though!

:P
Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

Well, Lexus ... JJ just shared it with you ... and me, too! LOL See her note right above this one? Watch out what you ask for around here. :P

Craig
MeanMommyLexus wrote:YUMMY Craig thank you it looks great now we just need JennJenn to share with me :D
Craig

Post by Craig »

Hey!!!! Okay, I'll admit the quantity has gone up if someone else will admit to being at least partially responsible due to some crazy games...

*waits patiently for an answer while he tries to clean JJ's ice cream off his face*

Craig
Jenna wrote:Think she thinks she's gone through a lot of diapers. I'll not tell her how many Craig has gone though!

Jenna